Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Update Suggestions (Specific Ideas)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

No, too high level items, they won't balance the game AT ALL.
jimbo2dx
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

~DeeP~ wrote:
Nope. Fire Damage + Th combo would be deadly :\

true, forgot about that. in that case, scratch the TH because then... yeah. I always forget rogues are the ones who are meant to have the high accuracy.
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

No anyway, Goblin would be useless :\
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

tan_Gonarro=BH= wrote:
Just an idea that crossed my mind about some unique, pvp dedicated meele weapon:

unusual item damage 20-20
+200 - 250% TH
+ 20 DEX
+ 15 - 25 VIT
(or 30 - 50 HP to make it equally attractive for meele rogues)
fastest attack speed
indestructible

I actually like that one, maybe make the damage low and it might work out with say 200-225 tohit.
Hypnotizer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

i've got 419 th with 2 atro, balinor, legacy, gaze and a astute with 184th and it is enough.
If i want more th i can put elf's or a gold ring. Since that sword gives a lot of damage and hp it should have cth% 165-185 if you don't want to make hydra's and astute quite useless, at most 175-200th. more than 200 is really too high^^ Remember that 20 dex means 10 th Very Happy
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I must admitt I went a little too far with the damage (I forgot the highest base damage for 1-h weapon is 10-22), so it should be lowered a bit, keeping the min_dam to max_dam ratio at 1 though. And as far as TH goes it was my intention to make it something better than common astute and thus more than 200 should be possible. I know its pretty easy to get high TH in ReX already, but it would be nice to have a special duelling weapon for meele characters, as this is something I have never seen in any other mod so far (maybe except Anguriel from VK ME). Then how about 15-15 and 200 -225% ? Wink
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

There are too many items to raise th.

I suggest 175-200% to not making Gold of *something* REALLY useless :/

Or...A little changing...

+200-250% th

-20 dex

-100 hp

Fastest attack

Indestructible
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

bah, with stats like that go use it yourself, good luck GhGh
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

tan_Gonarro=BH= wrote:
bah, with stats like that go use it yourself, good luck GhGh

In fact we're not trying to add new HIGH LEVEL uniques :/

We're only trying to make MID-LEVEL ones.

Imho "Bushido Pride" as you described it would make useless using any Astute Haste / Hydra / Gold ring-amulet of something.

That's it.
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

yes, if you had actually FOUND it (and such items shouldnt be easy to find at all, dropable only by h/h diablo for example). Besides it is normal that some items are better than others, thats te way the game works. You must manage with whatever you have atm (thats the place for astutes, golds and so on), but if you had luck and find better equipment it will replace the old one. Then again thinking your way astute makes enchanted useless and also king makes prince useless... and what sholud be done about it? Wink
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

tan_Gonarro=BH= wrote:
yes, if you had actually FOUND it (and such items shouldnt be easy to find at all, dropable only by h/h diablo for example). Besides it is normal that some items are better than others, thats te way the game works. You must manage with whatever you have atm (thats the place for astutes, golds and so on), but if you had luck and find better equipment it will replace the old one. Then again thinking your way astute makes enchanted useless and also king makes prince useless... and what sholud be done about it? Wink

I think both Deep and tan have a point there.

The weapon would definately make Gold jewelry and astutes useless, but it would be a nice addition to the game. In my opinion, the only solution to this would be to have the weapon but to have an extremely low drop rate of it. Any suggestions?
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Hooray! According to 1.1b patch log, one of my ideas was accepted. Smile
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
Hooray! According to 1.1b patch log, one of my ideas was accepted. Smile

Fascinating isn't it? Very Happy
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Thats exacly what I was thinking about Endurio -> extreme rare drop possibility. Specific base item lvl and unique qlvl combinaton should ensure that only few of the most powerful hell difficulty boses or only diablo alone would be able to drop it.

EDIT: ha! looks like the subject in question made its way to the 1.1b anyway Very Happy I only wonder wich stats were finally applied.
Totosai
Disciple

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

Jump to: