Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Update Suggestions (General Ideas)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Official Update Suggestions (General Ideas) Reply with quote

Hello, this is the place to post and discuss general ideas on how to improve the game. The topic is meant to give Labiri and the other GENERAL ideas on how to do things - example:

- A general type of item to be introduced to the game (like axes)
- A general suggestion for a new level.
- A general suggestion for game improvement - sounds/graphics/ambient in general.
- etc. ^^

If you have something SPECIFIC in mind, like specific item stats, specific ways of improving graphics (using programs or hinting ways of editing images/creating frames etc.), specific speeches of NPC's or anything that you have thought over and planned precisely, please post it in the Topic Official Update Suggestions (Specifics). This is to help Labiri improve the game. Go for it! Razz
Volker_Kaudah
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

imo the warrior is too weak with his current life/mana. i would like to have the warrior a life bonus of 2.5 or 3 for each
point i put in vitality.

MfG Volker

In memory of "Mr. Nice Guy"
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

You're crazy :/

A war with 800 Hp? No way pal :/
Volker_Kaudah
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

oh no 800 hp how much, lol

my warrior has got almost 700 hp.

without having bonus like 2.5-3 so i dont think it´s too much

Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

in dungeon or catas it would be too much hp. the first 10 lvls would be too easy and the other ones would be possible to do... well, labiri has to chose Smile
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Warrior now it's ok.

Maybe Rogues and Mages need to be balanced to be able to exp alone in hell/hell,thing that a warrior easily can Smile
Volker_Kaudah
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

lol???? warrior is easy to lvl in hell??? what do you think?!

with mage its extremely easy to lvl in hell!!

i tried myself so i know what im writing here

warrior in in comparison is extremely difficult in hell hell. especially lvl 15 with these poltergeists!!

Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Volker_Kaudah wrote:

warrior in in comparison is extremely difficult in hell hell. especially lvl 15 with these poltergeists!!

I agree with you here Very Happy

Hmm, maybe Labiri can tell us if changing the life per vita from 2 to 2.5 or 3 is possible and then we can all vote if it should be arranged or not. Any ideas?
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Well,as a 5 years experienced warrior I can only say "I'm happy, i can easily stand hell/hell right now (Except poltergeists, you are right on that), with 50 more hp it would be much easier" :/
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

SROL
my warr got 742 hp and it's no problem to make 850, and 1000 with enchanter. What more for?
And it is very easy to exp in hell/hell exept for poltegreists and traggoths are a bit annoying. 50hp won't help u, and how do u want to add hp to persons who got 49 lvl? lol
Mage is extremly easy to exp
Volker_Kaudah
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

how about adding the nova spell or the lightning wall in form of a book into the game??

MfG Voler

Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

lightning wall is nice, but nova is too strong, much too strong... but what to do with lightning wall? ~~
Volker_Kaudah
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

you can stone lightning vulnerable fiends and then put some lght-walls on em^^

to me this adds a new way of playing to the game

btw why is nova too strong??? it just hurts light vulnerable enemies, i dont think its too strong.

Volker_Kaudah
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

ive got another idea!

how about a holy energy based spell that works like nova??? and shoots holy bolts in round circles from your character??

i would name it circle of light Cool

Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

great idea, but maybe its too powerfull in hell/hell against the ghosts. but it would be a quite nice spell Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: