Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Update Suggestions (Specific Ideas)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

more items of one type = lower chance to find good items, pls not so much low items, only the best ideas should be included.
Volker_Kaudah
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

maybe the chance to find lower unique´items should be improved. Not the high class items they should remain like they are.

Dont know if this is possible. But in that case we could make hundreds of new low and mid class items Rulez

In memory of "Mr. Nice Guy"
D4mn3d
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Yeah I don't want a LOT of low and mid lvl uniques, it will be even harder to find a good unique in this sea of shit...

Enchanters and GPOW are not dropping for me... has anyone find them in this version?

I guess if it is +10 dmg... 10-20 would be ok... since it is 20-40% more than Gorg

Gorg has a cap of 30/30... which mean 45%th
A perfect one with 40/20 would mean 50%th

And remember it is even harder to find a GOLDEN Gorg.

10-20 and 20-40... would be 10x20... 200 possibilities... one in 200 would be perfect. Sounds nice to me.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Thanatos[IE] wrote:
Dragons ring of wizardry (unique items)

mana 61-80
mag 21-30
increase magic find

Fiskio

I'd change the name to Merlin's Ring or Merlin's sth:)

D4mn3d i changed to 12-20 and 20-40.

I like Sky Render (10% res all? or 20%light res?).

Maybe divide items in 3 groups and then choose, becasue now we have MANY items and if ppl get high lvl (week;p) and get best items (month) 3/4 will be useless crap;/.

Maybe a bow for a warr?

Dragon Killer (graphic of Windforce or some other nice one;d)
req: 255str (so no rog will use it;s)
Unusual item dmg: 20-30
200-250% cth
adds 100 dmg
30-40 to all attbs
increase magic find;p, could be interesting (fits the climat, dragons gather nice treasures)
fastest hit recovery (i don't have a shield)
fast attack
Altred durbality (5? maybe 10?) How many ppl will have motivation to look for hidden shrines?Smile (bow needs more dur than sword)
maybe bonus 25AC (as if it will be new enchanter or new base item)
one more, maybe make 2-3 enchanters for each class?

@Deep:
Lazar Hand
+3 all spels (possible? prefix +2 and then +1?)
diamond staff (25ac)
+10-20 mana
-40% light radius (item is cursed)
all res 30-40%

now fine?Smile

I edited it on page 6

Last edited by Model on Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:42 pm; edited 8 times in total
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Wrath of Hell

Type: Sword

-40% Light Radius

+1-10 All Attribute

-100% Chance to Hit

+100-150% Damage

Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Drac Amulet -

2% Life Steal
55+Life
30+ VIT
30+ MANA

Last edited by Arty~ on Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Question for the items you accept r they added in the game now or in next version(s)?

Thanks Smile
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

If they added items everytime they were accepted, we would be downloading 1,000 patches. >_>
perfectstranger
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Model wrote:

Maybe a bow for a warr?

req: 300str (so no rog will use it;s)
200-250% cth
200%dmg
adds 30 dmg
30-40 to all attbs
-2 spell lvl
fast attack
Altred durbality (5? maybe 10?) How many ppl will have motivation to look for hidden shrines?Smile (bow needs more dur than sword)

thats 9(10 actualy since windforce grafic uses a afix slot) afixes out of a maximun of 6, and i guess itens req are stored in hex as most things in diablo so max req would be 255 as in the enchanters, and there is also a scrip to make itens class specifc

Would only be possible if labiri added a new base iten w/ the dur, the dmg, the grafic and a built in afix, basicaly a new enchanter o.O

****important double the F on every "afix" i type, they come out automaticaly =)
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I'm not a programmer and i don't know anything:) It's only a proposition:). Labiri will decide if it is possible.
Some minor cosmetic changes:
I'd change graphic of katana into "great sword" graphic from classic which tan_Gonnaro proposed,and "Grandfather" graphic for Bushido's Pride 'cause it is uniqe. Unique should have unique graphic.
Nxt, i'd remove sword or blade 'cause they are almost the same and add Rune sword (and some unique on it with "Grizzly" graphic), graphic of two handed sword from classic and make 30-50 two handed(!) (or sth like that) dmg and 30 bonus ac (with 2 katanas u got 24-56dmg,2x king's katana would have more than king's rune sword). Nice change.
And change hell's helm graphic into "great helm" from classic. I just don't like d2 items;p
I wonder why brutal sword have 44qlvl o_O and it drop's very often and for example Izu Shield qlvl 40 VERY rarely:)

Last edited by Model on Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Don't worry the qlvl of the basic items is not what it seems to be Smile
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

2 katanas? arent they 2-handed weapons by accident? unique picture for bushido pride means one of its current affixes would have to be removed as there are already 6 of them in use. but... if that means good bye for "-20 dex" or "-50 hp" then I wouldnt mind it at all Wink
Galbraith
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

tan_Gonarro=BH= wrote:
Zenda wrote:
Usually, this dislocation only occurs when the arrow was stopped by something it couldn't pass, like walls. If the target attempts to block, and is standing still, the damage will always hit the right spot.

Someone already wrote that before in another thread and I can only repeat it now: less Jarulf's, more practice - you could be quite surprised how this game really works in some aspects... To put it another way - try it first and then we can discuss the elemental arrows phenomenon again.

wrong, Jarulf have foresighted this faithlessness:
Quote:

JG, chapter 6.1.6 Fire and Lightning damage on bows:
"(...)
The actual fire and lightning damage will often not hit the same place as the arrow did, meaning one will often escape the extra high damage caused by fire and lightning bows. {blockable?}
(...)"

the point in using JG is to read carefully
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Thanks for deleting my post, which happened to put you in the shade, ~DeeP~.

Nice fairplay, I mean really.

Edit: Nice discussions about items here, guys. It's really nice that this thread is active and that so many suggestions are coming in, thanks to those who are active.
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Model wrote:

Maybe a bow for a warr?

req: 300str (so no rog will use it;s)
200-250% cth
200%dmg
adds 30 dmg
30-40 to all attbs
-2 spell lvl or maybe increase magic find;p, could be interesting (fits the climat, dragons gather nice treasures)
fast attack

Wow, great idea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 10 of 16

Jump to: