Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Update Suggestions (Specific Ideas)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Yeah both of you guys make a good point ive went back and changed the images/names as for the other 1's i would delete but cant.

btw:model i like ur idea of a bow for a warrior i think its excellent..so y not a sword for a mage?^^
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

this idea came to me when i wuz on d1 Very Happy

Red Vex's Wartexx Shadow Bow -

65+ additional dmg
2% life leech
-100 hp
+100 mp Wink
fastest attack speed(if not fastest FAST atk speed Wink

Graphic of Flambeau (HellFire Bow) can be found on hellfire tomb of knoledge

to b honest this is a bow i would love to use personily. btw i listin to wht you said model hope you like it. & it may not b better than cats wind but its like 2nd best or 3rd?

Last edited by Arty~ on Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:27 am; edited 7 times in total
kufir
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Update please NEW items - axe and two hands sword!
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

1- What abput using some very beautiful graphics from D1 like the Broad sword one and the Veil of steel one?

2 - What about creating a new item with this graphic ?

I'ts effect could affect somewhat life (e.g: giving an extra life regen for a short time). Another useful use would be making it a "carriable perpetual shrine" (like other relics)

tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Yeah, that is something that puzzles me and also several other people as well. Why so many ReX items incorporate graphics taken from d2/darkstone/other_games, while there are still some very nice original d1 pictures unused and avaliable. Broadsword and gotter/vos mentioned by Grifis are very good examples, but there are also such oness like: rolyal circlet, undead crown and the infamous lightforge helm (one of my favorite graphics) to mention headgear only. All these beauties just scream: TAKE ME INTO THE MOD! Why do not replace those cheesy d2 hell helms and circlets with one of these? I can hardly imagine a diablo player who would complain about change like that. How about a pool to see what people think about it?
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Put one thing in mind, for now : 2 handed axes are not possible :( their slot has been occupied...At least Labiri said that to me
perfectstranger
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

~DeeP~ wrote:
Put one thing in mind, for now : 2 handed axes are not possible :( their slot has been occupied...At least Labiri said that to me

i guess hes using the axes framesets of animation for enchanters =)
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Sec DeeP im thinking i should balance the additional dmg and blood star/fire arrow dmg.

btw grifis thts a good idea and heres some other ones for graphics go to google images then type in : hellfire tomb of knownege. theres a bunch of amazing images, some are alrdy taken but still i think they r rly detailed.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I'm talking all the time about using this nice d1 (and Hellfire too) graphics. There are too many base armors (19!!!) and blunt weapons (2x2items with the same graphic). Simillar thing with bow's. Some graphics are just UGLY;/ ("Composite bow" graphic from classic awaits to be used:) )
I'd threw out 'bout half armors (Full plate mail and armoured plate STAYS:d) and bludgeon/maul.
Nxt threw out nudge shield and change Old Shield AC (it has 15-23 and gothic has 17-23) to 12-18.
Nxt thing: swords. Blade and Sword are almost the same (4-13 and 5-12). One must go out and i'd threw out the wood sword too (2-12 dmg). Btw brutal sword has 10-22 not 12 like it is on www. And add runic sword 8-16dmg (graphic of 2h sword from classic). Use graphic of great sword for katana (in Bushido's Pride remove indesttructable and use unique "Grandfather" grapgic instead). Hell's helm--->great helm from classic.
And graphics like Gotter,Veil of Steel, Royal, Lightforge(!!!!!), Overlord's (Bushido;]) etc. should be reserved for uniques.
There are 3 or 4 chain armors (splint mail for Bushido;p) which can be used for middle armor and many armors are simillar:
breast mail/murder plate
grim plate/war mail(i like this graphic)
splint mail/warlord plate (IDENTICAL!)
rivaly plate/full plate mail
Here are some interesting items: http://www.sinwar.diablo1.pl/sekrety/itemy1.jpg
(look at maces on the left)

And if we threw out some unnecessary base items we can put for example 2(!) 2h axes with the coolest graphics and all are happy:)

Of corse this is MY OWN opinion, so plz don't write posts like: NO, or go play classic it's MOD or sth like that. We are talking now how to improve ReX and make it "BEAUTIFULL". Atmoshpere is made inter alia by the graphics:)

The Pandemonium(Death) Bringer (or Belial's Revenge;p):
base item: katana ("The Gryzzly" graphic)
+300 points dmg
+40 all atb
100 AC
fast attack (can be fastest;p but fastest would be too good i think;])

it has one slot free so i'm listining to propositions. As an alternative for Messer or to duel vs rog or 1hit war/war duel;p

@Arty:
thx, bow can be applied by warr (same thing like sword+shield by rog) in PvM or PvP and sword by mage no, it would be useless (althoug it'd be 150mana;p). Sorcerror is stricktly to cast spells not to fight with swords,bows or any other contact/distance weapons.

Btw. DeeP/LAbiri etc: does the game physics allows faster/fastest attack on bows?

Last edited by Model on Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I don't think so...Fast attack is the "maximum speed" of a bow, according to Jarulf's...Hope i'm not wrong,though
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I know, but i'm thinking if the game physics allows a faster attack (if you are involving in game code). How do u like my sword? Razz
Btw. i'm still for changes on Bushidos Pride. Maybe 190-220 cth,-20 or 30 hp, fastest attack. So it will be usefull. No one wants to use a sword with -20dex(it equals 'bout 10% cth) and 50hp (it hurts;p).
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

could be useful...

Now there are 6-7 pages of items...A bit messy...Let us regroup items in peace Razz
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

yea more than half the pages was me and the unbalanced ideas of my items Fiskio
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

The Crusader
basic item: gothic shield (can use graphic of crusader's shield white with red cross from link i gave above)
ac:40-60 (can be more or 30-50)
60hp
15 heal charges
30% all res
5-10 all attb
indestructable (if possible)

Ninjitsu Secret
base item: some light armor (maybe hard leather armor graphics)
adds 60 dmg
50-60 dex
3 or 5 teleport charges (i would add 3 to Bushi Honor;p)
fhr
60 hp

and i'd raise the Elf's Barrier AC (maybe by half or to 30 AC)

and can someone tell me what are theese mooses in town for? Very Happy

Last edited by Model on Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

hehehe it's a secret Wink
btw what do you guys think of that item?Red Vex's Wartexx?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 12 of 16

Jump to: