Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

orgoth the thief - after new installation of rex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: orgoth the thief - after new installation of rex Reply with quote

hello labiri !

i find it unacceptable:

last days i had to reinstall my complete windows, because i got spy-shit on it, which wasnt to delete so easy...the system would become instable and unsave through it so i decided to reinstall windows completely new...

all right - i thought - as i copied my char save into the new installation of rex after i rebuilt windows ....(i will not give price any informations about doing that to any players)

but when i looked into my orgoth i became very angry: all the nice stuff i collected in many ours of hard fighting in hell was gone !!!
(under it a near-perfect archon+2:(((((( )

LABIRI PLS TELL US IMMEDIATELY HOW TO SAVE THE SUBSTANCE OF ORGOTH AND HOW TO SAVE CHARS FOR EMERGENCY !!!

we all know the problem with cheating, but it cant be that we play a game for many weeks and then all the stuff is gone !
this makes all players very angry and i think your mod has no future when u dont fix this problem so think about it Wink

man you cant release an online game but then fully omit any help about saving chars/holding items from orgoth after reinstall windows...

i think if i do not get informations about this point - i will stop playing rex - and i think many other players will follow me if there is no solution to this...

THX for reading - hope all who read this understood it right Smile

cu in hell (i hope) Cool Birra
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: orgoth the thief - after new installation of rex Reply with quote

wurst-griller wrote:

man you cant release an online game but then fully omit any help about saving chars/holding items from orgoth after reinstall windows...

I don't agree. If you don't like it, don't play it or make a better version. Easy?

wurst-griller wrote:

i think if i do not get informations about this point - i will stop playing rex - and i think many other players will follow me if there is no solution to this...

You will do a good thing:)

btw. Orgoth is kept in another one file o_O

Last edited by Model on Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
wicked
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

try to create a lot of characters lvl 1 and use them to put your best items...if orgoth is deleted, you wont lose them...

Siberian Lord - Ghoul Vampire
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

1. to model: i can't remember that i asked you for your opinion! what i play or what i not play is my thing, i won't ask YOU for that! man i didn't create this game, so it's not my fault if there is no support in this game ... and model - pls - don't think just because u r operator of this forum u can encroach in any reply which is written here - it was written to LABIRI, and not to YOU LITTLE LIGHT !
so pls just shut up and go play with your lego-stones... Smile
nobody asked you for your opinion!
i KNOW that orgoth is not saved in the chars - must be somewhere in game directory - a am not stupid u know? but i dont know where it is saved exacly - nobody here tells any about that - that's the bad support i mean !!

2. to wicked: first i have to thank you for trying help me ! u are one of rare players who can read, understand and really try to help! (not like model and many other CHILDISH noobs here)
man i have to say that i HAVE much of muli-chars(5 or 6), but i don't have time to save 300 - 400 items in them and then transfer them all back - u know how many time it takes ?
but no matter to this - i thank you for trying help me.

i think there must be a better way to save items from orgoth which take less time to do...
but i guess we will never know - because labiri won't tell it to us ... that's a great pity ...
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

omg this is ridiculous... If you knew where orgoth is kept, then why the heck didnt you just backed up the whole directory? 170 megs is not that big problem, isnt it? If you would then copied all the files back after windows reinstalation, all your items would remain intact. So lets be honest here - you blew it and you perfectly know that. Most people on your spot would accept the loss and learn the lesson, but not you... Instead you start your whining again, blaming the game, Labiri and whole wide world for your own lack of imagination. Grow up man and stop acting like a child. Oh, and using your brain sometimes would be nice too...

btw, since when Model is a moderator here???
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

i dont write anything else here anymore - YOU ALL ARE JUST TOO CHILDISH for a normal conversation - good bye ...

THAT FUCKS MY NERVES - TANORRA YOU KNOW ?

WHY DONT U JUST SHUT UP ? WHO SPOKE WITH U ? AND BTW - MAN LEARN READING PLS, SO U WILL UNDERSTAND MY SENTENCES ANYTIME...

sry but i dont write here anymore - its all too childish for me here ...

this game should be named lego-wars or something like that ^^

just kiddies here all around ---

good bye ... and again one true rex-fan less Smile

LABIRI thank your childish players for that.
TheHuman
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Yes! The_most_idiotic player is gone! And he will stop the "you're so childish" thing! Yeeee! Very Happy

(seriously: im really glad)

Btw: it takes hmm about 30 second to average intelligent player to find where the orgoth keeps his items.
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

hahahhaaaha, thats what i mean - just one more child ...

GO PLAY WITH LEGO !! ^^

ahahahahahahaa
Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

~DeeP~ wrote:
AHAHAHAHAH

COGLIONE COGLIONE

NIUBBO DEL CAZZO

AHAHAHAHAH

Go play Lego and masturbate yourself.

AHAHAHAHAH

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: