Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wicked
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: new players Reply with quote

hi everyone...

as we know that there's not a lot of new players in rebirth, i am starting to help them with rushs and giving items...if just one of those new players, go to high lvl in the future, (or turn into an experient player), i will be happy with the result of all the rushes i am making.

for that, i am asking to veterans/high lvl players to help me donating basic items for new player's combinantions, like "waving amulets/rings of galaxy" (items that usually we even dont take from mf) and maybe low izual's skin, low jets fallen souls, low jets wing!I hope everyone could help me whit this project.

thanks to everyone!

CYA

Siberian Lord - Ghoul Vampire
Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

good idea but i can't help u.. i left rex bye
wicked
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

ok, but why did you leave?

Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Small Pause fo me Wink
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

This is not the place.
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Unlocked. I don't see a reason why this topic should be closed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

LABiRi wrote:

SiSi

i think people left rex because know all particular of rex.. we know to 100%.. we know all items.. all monsters.. all level... people are bored...and diablo is an old game...we must create some secrets...hidden's levels... but it's hard create all...
wicked
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I think that this is one of the reasons...but there are another ones:

1- many players started to envy players of older version (the closed ones) cause in those version they could find items that most of new players cannot find on public ones (at least they think this way)
2- foreigner players think they dont have the same treatment as italians in the game
3- the last public version is harder to play, and some players give up of playing for this reason...they are newbies? maybe yes, and maybe it should be better that only good players keep playing rex, but i think that we cannot be radical, cause there's no sense on keeping a hard game with good players, if they are only 10, 15 in whole game.

thats my opinion

~DeeP~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I forgot to re-open the thread,while in Horadrim's >_<

Sorry for that.
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Thanatos[IE] wrote:
LABiRi wrote:

SiSi

i think people left rex because know all particular of rex.. we know to 100%.. we know all items.. all monsters.. all level... people are bored...and diablo is an old game...we must create some secrets...hidden's levels... but it's hard create all...

http://www.diablorebirth.net/mkportal/modules/gallery/album/a_2.jpg
Weve got the secrets but we need hidden monsters?and maybe some rare items that could only b found off these hidden monsters?but the secrets is the main proablem...pll r so confused trying to find secrets out the only pll who know the secrets r the testers the right hand man of ReX (Sj3) and the master of rebirth(LABiRi) maybe there should b hints maybe not its just my point of view on this convo, cause i know im a bit bored of rex and im like 1 of diablos biggest fans, ill do anything to make ReX more adventurest like giv out idea's helpin labiri doing what ever he needs hlp on.
btw the link at the top confused the hell outta me Razz
Nardana
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

im a new player,and i played only with direct cable connection,alone.
of course,died some times,but i have too many exp from diablo and mods.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: