Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Update Suggestions (General Ideas)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PawelX
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Dreadu is right. I had today a system reinstall and I have to begin my game with new character.
Nardana
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

why not add some of the oils of hellfire?

Last edited by Nardana on Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rlyeh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Cause it's like it could introduce unstability to the game. You'd have even buffed weapon. Moreover, oils are already in Hellfire and some other mods, so why in Rebirth?
(just my thoughts)
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

like puting gloomy and werid in MP. I wrote about this some time ago. The idea is nice, but there should be some limit 'cause otherwise ppl will runing with 3k dmg;p and 5k ac;p
PawelX
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Mybe Labiri can add some new levels? You know, ReX is still like other mods - new items, monsters, spells, but there aren't nothing original.
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Good idea actually, but I'm afraid that'd take whole lotta work. Maybe he could transport Hive from Hellfire to Rebirth?
PawelX
Disciple

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Maybe he can, but it will be then a mod to hellfire.

PS: I haven't good english, because I am Polish.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

we 2, no he can't add NEW beacause he would have to make them from begining to the end. Labiri only works on diablo+hellfire and make changes. And why not give Crypt, Crypt was great
PawelX
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Yeah, crypt... Maybe i will play Hellfire soon (14-th time, again)
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Labiri is it possible to add affixes with faster cast rate? For example on shield or helm or an AXE:D so a warr can cast faster? (for example 2warrs with axes fighting tele and FB;d)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: