Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Update Suggestions (Specific Ideas)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Model wrote:
Artry why do mage has to have an advantage?
Warrior- black knight
rogue- succubus (or goat with bow;p)
mage- Advocate
and monk as a class;s and it would be a VERY nice change, which will force ppl to learn a new way of dueling vs a new class. But monk need's some technical changes because without weapon i have got 150dmg with bare hands and with mace i got 70-80;p. Rise stats a bit etc. But this later

Very Happy Model im with you on the monk class, in Hellfire i enjoy playing the Monk as a char, if it were in ReX it would be great!
But the only downside as you suggested Model is that the mage enchanter will turn you into and Advocate - The problem with that is that advocates don't have any other attack either then Flash&Fireball (No melee attacks) and the other problem is that advocate don't walk at all they teleport and if it were to be and enchanter you would have telewalk (common Diablo classic hack Triste ) if we could think of something else besides advocate that would be supurbe Cool
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I thought of something like this. Increasing dmg (and-optional;p speed) of blood star. It would be interesting alternative in PvP. Slower than fb and blockable (no splash) but bigger dmg (good vs rouge/warr with 2xsword/2h weapon). So chars have to max 2-3resists and mage can mix it:). Or even go further and give splash dmg like in flash (i may be wrong, maybe flash doesn't have splash;p).
But it could be painfull in PvM;p i think, or maybe not.
To consider:)

Last edited by Model on Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
wicked
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

nice!

Siberian Lord - Ghoul Vampire
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

thx:)
i want to play!!!:(((( LaBiRi plz give us new version;d
Reject!on$
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:46 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Yeah, i wanna play online asmuch as anyone else wants to, hopefully LABiRi can get the server back up in the next 1-2 months. =/
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

there are other servers that support d1 (like Ender), when we can play "for now" before LaBiRi can get "own" Rebirth server...but the release is needed;p
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I can't say it for SURE, but maybe in later january we will have a new server...that's because I'm moving and my new house will have another type of adsl without a NAT.
We'll see Smile
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

ghi;d
i thought of pushing the mage to the edge of capabilities:) and i got this item:

base: amu (pentagram graphic) maybe add to Jest's set, can't think a name for now
+20str
+30-40mana
+ 1-2 all spells
-30-40% light radius (slight advantage or disadvantage, depends;p in pvm and annoying in PvP;p, but infravision solves the problem;p)

aaa and plz give back mage this fast cast spell (i play with warr not sorc, but i liked to chase this fast mage and kill him despite his GoSu speed;s)
wicked
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

LABiRi wrote:
I can't say it for SURE, but maybe in later january we will have a new server...that's because I'm moving and my new house will have another type of adsl without a NAT.
We'll see Smile

Keep us updated!

regards

Siberian Lord - Ghoul Vampire
Reject!on$
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Having it up in January would be nice, hopefully you will have it up and running by then.

Agreed, keep us updated please. Smile
Reject!on$
Disciple

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

1-2 To all spells on a amulet would be kinda absurd, with Jests Staff, Jests Crest, x2 Corruptions, 2+ Archon, and maxed spells, a Wizard would be able to max at level 23 for spells, and that would mean ATLEAST 2000 damage on your psycho beam spell. And that would be taking it a bit to far, for me atleast. Sorry if i calculated wrong, i hav'nt played ReB in a year.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Warr gets ~500dmg with 2x izu, viking etc. Rouge is sick with vendetta!;p (Moon? calculated ~900 dmg?;p). And like i posted, TO THE EDGE OF CAPABILITIES. High qlvl, maybe some other disadvantages like -30% res or sth, or just put it in some version to test it in practice. Big dmg, but look how hard are monsters in 1.2. My warr with ~700hp and ~600 ac is on 2 hits from Balrog on hell/hell and he hits every time;d. Besides i thought of PvP rather than PvM (Jests Staff in PvP=gg;]). With full Jest (or Adria+Neversaw), Archon +2 and this amu(+2) u would get 24 lvl and it wouldn't reach 2k.
Reject!on$
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Actually, thats a good idea, each char has their own unique characteristic, like you said with a Rogue being able to max at 900 dmg, a Warrior with atleast 600, a wizard with level 24 spells isnt so bad. And adding a downside to the ammy you speak of would be a nice idea. (It will be the amulet i would use for my wizard ;p)
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

i'm not sure if it wasn't posted earlier. I think of a ring/amu with ZEN Harmony

The ZEN ring/amu:

+fast hit recovery
+faster hit recovery
+fastest hit recovery
+8-12 to all
+10-20% dmg

or +/- sth (can be mana instead of dmg or more dmg or dunno;d). Open for changes

EDIT:

Didn't want to post double reply, so edited. Dunno if such an item wasn't posted earlier:

Whaler's Trophy//Prize:
base: scale mail (original Diablo image)
+200% AC
+75-90 VIT//150-180 hp (either or)
10% light radius
+8-11 to all other stats
life stealing (3-5%, possible to make the amount visible?)

+@@@?

if item is too powerfull adding all res equals 0 will reduce utility of this item to PvP warrior vs warrior pure steel only:). I think much hp, low ac is good compromise

EDIT2:
i'm not sure if not posted earlier, but..if so it's a varation;d
Thor's Revenge/Hammer/Heritage/Fist/ whatever;p
ultimate devestating powerfull weapon with h qlvl(but droppable;p)
base: 2h maul
lightning hit dmg 50-80
+50 to all/or 35-50
fastest attack
fasatest hit recovery
+30-40dmg, prefix kings//unusual item dmg 50-70

+/- @@@

E3:

Aegis Fang
hammer (original war hammer graphic)
Fast attack
+40-50% light radius
res magic max
+30-40 dmg
+15-25 all
bashing

i thougt is it possible for you to change the attack speed with clubs/blunt weapons to slight faster like barbarian in Hellfire had (he had 0.40 normaly/0.30 with haste on clubs and 0.45/0.35 on swords)

E4:

Ring of the LichKing:
life leech 5-8%
mana leeech 5-8%
+5-10all atb
Mind Control 20charges
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: