Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ORGOTH THE THIEF (bug) fix suggestion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhastMaster
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: ORGOTH THE THIEF (bug) fix suggestion Reply with quote

I haven't played this "expansion", however I was looking through your bug page and noticed a bug I've seen before. If you haven't used Ulmo's Diablo Stash I highly reccomend it. His stash used to have the same problem that you listed for Orgoth the Thief. However, he has fixed this problem and Gillian holds your items with no errors(I've been using it for a year now).

*link removed for security reason*

Unfortunately only registered members can post there anymore, and they don't accept any new registrations. The link is a forum for The Dark Mod website, thedark5.com. Anyway, I hope you can get in contact with Ulmo and see how he fixed his problem. Good Luck!

PS: With Diablo Stash the error only occured when starting Diablo and renaming/creating a new character. You could do either one of those as long as you had created a game already.
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Hello GhastMaster, thanks for your feedback.
In the past me and Ulmo used to be in touch, so I helped him fixing the bugs of his DiabloStash since the first test, and then I improved the version for ReX coding it inside.
BTW the bug is fixed, I just have to release the new version, but I haven't the time to do so.
I'm revisiting the code so far and studying new solutions for my ideas, I hope to release something soon.
Thanks again Smile
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

AAAAAAAAAAAAA;d, so u r still working on project;d
new version?;d any info WHEN can we suspect?
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Actually I'm in contact with a guy that maybe can find me a good server to host the ReX Online environment, but I'm still waiting.
Also the website and the forum will be updated.
Regarding the patch I'm making some code cleaning and little improvements wherever I find some free time (not much..).
Unluckily I can't give any dates for now. Let's see.
Thank you guys for still supporting the project! (you really deserve some good news soon )
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

nice Smile

omfg stfu dats Pure Pwnage lol
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

nice to hear this!
the reason why im here @ the forum today: just thought i could try to help u to get a server coz maybe i could convice someone to let ReX run on his rootserver, well, dunno what ReX needs coz he's running a very succesful kalserver on his root. afaik that root can hold 1,5k player on kalonline and i dont think ReX really needs much, dunno. gonna pm u with my icq nr/msn addy, maybe u can add me Smile

well cant pm u -.- damn, so i write my addy here, delete it pls out of my post when u added me so noone else adds me, ty!

MSN: Nekony@web.de
GhastMaster
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:56 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Quote:
Regarding the patch I'm making some code cleaning and little improvements wherever I find some free time (not much..).
Unluckily I can't give any dates for now. Let's see.

Hey LABiRi,

Someone was inquiring about this mod and the problem with the stash on discord. If you are still around and the update is nearly finished, there is a new mod manager for Diablo called Equine. Check it out here https://www.sergi4ua.com/equine/

There is a link to the discord for discussion on that page.

Best wishes,

GhastMaster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: