Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trouble with connecting to REX server

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hureg
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Trouble with connecting to REX server Reply with quote

Hi there.

I've just tried to get Rebirth running and can't seem to connect through to the REX server.

I get the standard b.net firewall message -

"Your Internet Connection is either very poor or is not processing UDP packets through port 6112. You will be able to chat but you will not be able to play games. Contact your Internet service provider or your system administrator for help with opening this port."

Now of course.. the port is open or else I would not be able to play normal diablo on b.net or Hellfire: The Dark over Kali.

The only thing I could think as a potential issue is that I currently live in Australia, which is far from Italy. I have however been on a private battle.net server hosted in the Czech Republic so I can't imagine there would be much difference.

Has anyone had a similar problem? Or does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be much appreciated.
Hureg
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I've just turned my firewall off completely and now i can connect - are there extra ports other than 6112 UDP that need to be opened?
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Hi Hureg Smile,
I had got this problem, too, on my first day. i dont know why but after some time, it was gone :/ maybe u just have to wait.
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I apologize but I didn't could afford any other server... we have to fight against lag until I'll find another "accomodation" MaPorc
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Haha hureg what a loser. I've been playing Rex and it's awesome and you can't even get on HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Rotfl
Hureg
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Doesn't work even with firewall turned off now.

I can play fine over Hamachi though.

If anyone out there that I know or anyone who has free time during the morning/day European Time would like to join me and perhaps some of my friends for some Rebirth over Hamachi, Private Message me on this forum for the Network Name and Password we're using.
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I have an idea....I'll talk with the server's administrators to check if it's server's fault, then I'll let you know SiSi
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Don't bother Labiri Hureg is an assh0le SiSi
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Rarthyr wrote:

LOL Very Happy
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Rarthyr wrote:

Why are you telling such lies? Question
Rarthyr
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

It's fate that has stopped him playing Rex he doesn't deserve to play it the world works in mysterious ways Muahahahaha and i am not lying hureg is definetely an assh0le GhGh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: