Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changed: AntiCheating Chief
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

If it was all about exploiting a bug, then I apologize and take back what I have written in my 2 previous posts here. And thats exacly why I 'usualy dont let mysef to get involved..." - much too easy for misunderstanding Wink peace
D4mn3d
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Labiri, I don't know the whole story but look at this

Gogan wrote:
Labiri you must remove Flamedart - that idiots are still doing this - this time with flamedart not apo staff. flamedart is now most wanted item in Reb... :( All lamers - dont be noobs, play fair!

I guess u could had misunderstand Gogan.
He don't seems to be the kind of person who use a bug to lvl up faster.
Look the post I have quoted.
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I'm also interested in investigating who's cheating and who's not.

It's all about proof and this feels like a crime scene.

If you need help, just ask (If you haven't asigned anyone already ofcourse)

My opinion is also that Gogan hasn't used any bugs and that all this is a big misunderstanding, but if you say that your logs prove otherwise Labiri...I don't know ;P
Gogan[EPI]
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

lets get something straight - i discovered how to use this bug yesterday at evening - few hours AFTER you was trying to ban me.
I just asked some people, i wanted to know in what am i accused. I used it hmm one minute? Soem guys was showing it to me earlier - maybe then it logged that i use it o_O. And that is all contact i had with this bug. Labiri, when i started to asking about logs and screens, why you changed topic? -.-" Why Kijim told me on channel that if i wont give back items to killer, then i will be banned? (it was surely not about any bug - just look at screen). and about minute later i was banned O_O

About the guy who will check the cheaters - in my opinion in pol only trustable person is Galbraith, i dont know people in other countries.

and just look on my char lvls and the time of its growing... mage in on 41 for 2 weeks, rogue on 31 for a month and warr is on 37 - i stoped exping him about week ago...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: