Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black Dragons? You kidding me? Smile
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Pubblica piazza
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Etesis(BD)
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Black Dragons? You kidding me? :) Reply with quote

Hi!

Excuse me, but... I must tell you something now. There was and is a Black Dragons clan in Polish diablo scene since 98'. http://BD.mud.pl/. We are exist since February 1998 and we are still playing this game. I see, this is a new clan but we were the first. We started play Rebirth month ago. We have to pull the plug on this. There is only one... Black Dragons clan.

Greetings,
Etesis(BD), vice-master of Polish Black Dragons clan.
Kriesel
Hell's Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Quote:
Polish Black Dragons clan.

...and they are ITALIAN Black Dragons.
how many problems.
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

The same tag, the same name. We are not Polish Black Dragons, we are Black Dragons. This is a problemm.
Anuar
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ok but we are not a new clan... We are live from 2000 so maybe 2 yrs after yours but we are still old and surely we won't change the name cause we have a 6 years story too. Italian Black Dragons are one of the best italian clan so it's not that easy to make changes... it's just impossibile.

And if you're not down with me i've got just 2 words for ya... GhGh

For We Have The Will To Power, With Power We Will Kill!
Karamn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ma perchè sti rompicoglioni devono far mille post?
Zelgadis
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: Black Dragons? You kidding me? :) Reply with quote

Etesis(BD) wrote:
Hi!

Excuse me, but... I must tell you something now. There was and is a Black Dragons clan in Polish diablo scene since 98'. http://BD.mud.pl/. We are exist since February 1998 and we are still playing this game. I see, this is a new clan but we were the first. We started play Rebirth month ago. We have to pull the plug on this. There is only one... Black Dragons clan.

Greetings,
Etesis(BD), vice-master of Polish Black Dragons clan.

LoL, another one polish BD made a post about this question, you can find it here --> http://www.diablorebirth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=775

I've just explained that i founded BD on 2000, and that's one of the most important clan in Italy. When I founded BD, I didn't know that there was a polish clan called BD. So that's the story, I don't care about the fact that there's another BD clan in Bnet/Rex, and of course don't think that we can change our name/tag 'cause "There is only one... Black Dragons clan"... of course, there is only a Black Dragons clan, and it's THIS. If you got a problem with that, this is just YOUR problem.

If you want to have a deal with us, just talk to Anuar for a meeting at lvl1 Rotfl
Or watch your back from ours PK Rotfl

Greetings,
Zelgadis{BD}, Master Chief and founder of Italian Black Dragons clan.
{BLACK DRAGONS}
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Anuar wrote:

And if you're not down with me i've got just 2 words for ya...

SUCK IIIIIIIT!!!!

Degenerate into something fool...

Very Happy
DarbulA
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Etesis(BD) wrote:
The same tag, the same name. We are not Polish Black Dragons, we are Black Dragons. This is a problemm.

The same una SEGA (handjob or "saw") porco dio (Jesus Fucking Christ).

Don't threat my balls and run away if u don't want to be humiliated so long as your foolish life.

See ya maybe when u'll lying in your same blood

Bye bye

Last edited by DarbulA on Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sj3
Right-hand man of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:37 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

http://bd.MUD.pl/

Direi che il sito dice tutto GhGh

Ehm...Look
Etesis(BD)
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

The same name - OK, but not the same tag. I know that your's first tag was (BpkD), our first one and only tag is (BD). We are older, and we have first the BD tag. You don't care about this? You won't make a changes but you changed tag? It is simply pathetic.

We must find a solution of this problem... together.

Any ideas?
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

A clan war... Muahahahaha

Which you will lose,obviously :/

*Hail Hail Hail and PKill*
Zelgadis
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

No my dear, we use both (BpkD) tag -for our PKs- and the (BD) tag for duellers. We didn't change anything Rotfl
And we won't change our tag nor the name, we don't care a flyng fuck that you're older and used BD tag for first.
And this is a problem just for you, we are part of italian Diablo history so take it easy.

Ragazzi sto coso ha fracassato le palle. Se fa un altro post continuando con questa lagna, vi prego, segatelo e postate il pkappaggio.

Rulez
{BLACK DRAGONS}
DarbulA
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Etesis(BD) wrote:
We must find a solution of this problem... together.

Any ideas?

Yeah go back home and try to play with LEGO or PLAYMOBIL is the best you can do!

Stop posting here your useles words now you are really twisting my balls.

* DEH e mi ha fatto un 8========================D (cazzo) così maiala madonna*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NieSwiety
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Anyway: You suck. Good luck in real life when You will create a new "computer company" called Microsoft (becouse u're micro, and soft), and later says "in my little town, my microsoft is a history! I dont want to change this name!! Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Anyway: Your manners and ego combination are just sad. Grow up.
Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

fate dei duelli e ki vince tiene il nik.. tanto si sa ki vincerà.. Anu batte tutti Rulez
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Pubblica piazza All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: