Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Apokalypse bug is still useable
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

omg cry man! then stop? who cares? no one needs such people who need to play with lame apoc man!
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

LOL 'I won't play Rex anymore' omg, how old are u? U think that u are center of the world, that everything is fking about you? ~~ if u won't - your pity, I think not many will even notice it.
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

wurst-griller wrote:
Very Happy

but if labiri does it, i dont play rex anymore...he should just delete all items? why not ?? Very Happy

Then quit now. Because Labiri WILL do it, and it will be the RIGHT decision. I'm afraid that if the mind traphole charges are kept in next version (as Moon suggested), this could still be exploited with the "loop bug". If the damage is brought down even more, then there is no point in having this spell on an item. In my opinion, get rid of it.

wurst-griller, I understand your frustration but wouldn't it be a much better place for all of us if this bug abuse would be gone?

And, if this means that the previous bug abusers will quit the game, then let that be it. I don't expect an empty server, but a server with 10 legit players is better than a server with 100 legit+cheaters mixed, when it comes down to it.

That's just my opinion, Hariel.
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

i will stop but the reason for that is because labiri just only takes the easiest way - and disables it...this cant be the right way !

why he dont erases the bug and apo+flamdart(and mind traphole) can stay in game !

i think its not longer ANY diablo game without apo-spell

thats no solution ...
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

learn to read. labiri CANT fix this bug. if he could, he would! but also apoc with such a high damage is too lame.
and wurst is 32 years old @ Dithrim
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

LOL 'erase the bug'. OMG U CHILD! 'do that, do this, because !I! want that and DO IT!

u think it's that simple to just delete the bug? Bug is cr8ted by thousands of numbers in program's code, and u have 2 find only some numbers

if u think it's that easy, maybe u do it? GO GO GO ;SS
Gogan[EPI]
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

so move the fuck your fat ass and do it yourself wurst... -.-"
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

Because I don't have anymore 24h/24 to code stuff, and since I'm doing 2 part time jobs+university, it's the best I can do. When I will have time, I will try a better fix.
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

wurst-griller wrote:
i will stop but the reason for that is because labiri just only takes the easiest way - and disables it...this cant be the right way !

This is not true. Labiri picked the right way with taking apoc out. True, maybe it was easy (maybe not) to do that, but that's not the point. He chose the right thing, since he wanted to keep his server legit and free of bug abuses. I'm standing 100% behind this decision of his.

wurst-griller wrote:
why he dont erases the bug and apo+flamdart(and mind traphole) can stay in game !

i think its not longer ANY diablo game without apo-spell

thats no solution ...

I agree with you that it would solve all problems if he would just fix the bug. But, the problem is that Labiri is not a god and if he could fix this bug, he would have done it. He takes the best way out of this and this is to take away the spells.

Plus, why do think that this is no longer Diablo if no apoc spell? I dissagree with you. Diablo should be about fun and challenge. If apoca is present, this is partially ruined and Diablo becomes a MONOTONE game without the color and variety which we looked up to in Diablo classic.

Wurst, think about this - you are a much happier player if you play your own style.
Apoca leveling with mage is a style, true. But it's a common style. Try to take the harder way for once and you will be suprised how respected and happy you will be.

Hariel
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

wursts way of playing: tele down to lvl 16, clean, look for items, tele down to lvl 16, clean, look for items, ...
for what u do this? u dont play pvp and with apoc u dont need to have perfect equip.. wheres the fun? kill monsters? loL!
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

no reason getting personal @ gogan - child
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

@moon:

how i play is my thing... and i am not a pvp-player, just because i dont like it...

but think of that: all other d1-based games were born in a single-player-mode !

so it is (for me) the main thing to kill monsters, of course, and, if i can find items through that way (the best items), why should i not do that ?

i didnt write this game man!

you go and make your pvp-games, but pls let other players game like they want, k ?
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

'other players' = 'me, because I WANT THAT AND DO IT!' lllolll, that's a n/c post. Go play with toys.
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Guys behave yourselves... Very Happy

If you have to offend each other or argue, please don't do it here. I can make a topic for you guys to argue if you want to, but I'm afraid it will be full 10 pages 1 hour after it's open Very Happy
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

open such a thread pls :/

wurst, but most people dont want apoc back so it wont come back, understand it and if u dont do, then pls really stop to play ;(
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: