Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Update Suggestions (General Ideas)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I got some stupid idea;d
Is it possible,to make "blocking" for warr with 2 swords. Make it max 50% depending on dex or 1lvl=1% blok.
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

in hellfire its possible on barb i think, so it should be possible be here too Smile would be nice idea, and 50% block would be ok ;D
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

the only problem is - where get the warrior blocking animation from. in hellfire its not barb but the monk who was able to block with staff or barehanded.
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

argh, ofc i meand the bard^^ the rog with 2 swords Smile would be the same think, same animation if warrior could block here also with 2 weapons.
Ychiju

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Why not introduce some of the enchanted characters (Assassin f.e.) as regular characters, or the Bloodmage from Hellfire 1.02? But I have no clue how difficult it actually is to add chartypes to the game.
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

i think the animations are needed. or is there a animation for assasine with bow? Razz the monk graphics are from hellfire but the graphics from the bloodmage, are they avaible?
Ychiju

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Why shouldn't we have an animation with bow? For all characters there are animations for all types of weapons, armors and actions. Just give them a different colour and the new char is ready (that's why I mentioned the Assassin).
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I'd add "rage" from Hellfire, maybe as a second skill for warr or maybe as a spell.
Second issue, turn on automatic heal at Labiri the Ancient as it was in Hellfire (it's annoying if i have to click recive healing every time)

@block:
maybe stun animation but animation like warr would have "ZEN harmony" and a sound of block... duno, i'm not a programer;s
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

hmmm can u post screen of assa pls?^^ and i dont know if the graphics for the bloodmage were finished, if they are, try to put them ingame =)
Ychiju

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Moon wrote:
hmmm can u post screen of assa pls?

I can, but I don't. GhGh
The Bloodmage consists only of preliminary thoughts afaik.
Raistlin(DM)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ychiju wrote:
Why not introduce some of the enchanted characters (Assassin f.e.) as regular characters, or the Bloodmage from Hellfire 1.02? But I have no clue how difficult it actually is to add chartypes to the game.

Bloodmage? Hellfire 1.02 ? Where i can get it?
Ychiju

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Erm no, it's nothing you can download. But this article may be interesting.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ok i got a very controversic idea:)
What about adding monk as a "class" and changing sol siligium into Advocate? Now other classes got a graphic of monsters and mage is on the pedestal:).
Adding a new class would make a nice innovation and forcing a new style of dueling against something new.
I know it would take time and place(MB) but maybe it is possible and interesting idea, what do u think?
Raistlin(DM)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

suuuuuuuuuuuuure;=) but sol sigillum have to change stats;p
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

i sended labiri a new enchanter idea via pm, advo as enchant monster^^ maybe use arch-lich malignus as enchant monster? Smile would be great. and cr8 new enchanters for each char, which can be used in pvm, just to have fun^^

and if labiri could add monk, i think he had already done it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: