Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Update Suggestions (General Ideas)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

How about changing monster type of lysaker, moonson and maldoror to 'demon' instead of 'animal'. They usually spawn in mixed sets with 'undead' types thus forcing warriors to swap weapons between sword and blunt all the time in hell levels wich is pretty annoying in the long run.
Grifis
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

What about putting on the spellbook flamewave too? it would bee good when exping.

In the testing session forum there is an important topic about some changes to the mage's gamplay (especially in pvm), it's written in italian, however here's the link:
http://www.diablorebirth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1078

Last edited by Grifis on Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raistlin(DM)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

its about putting spells charges on items and in duel using vs lame diagonal walkers;p
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

So...when we will have acces to Testing Session forum in english?;s
Flame wave instead of Item Reapir spell (no one uses it, it deacreses the items dur;/)
Volker_Kaudah
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

with the help of item repair spell u can make any item indestructable if its dur will be lowered to e.g. xx5.

with this done u can go for shrines until its dur is at 255, means indestructable.

MfG Volker

In memory of "Mr. Nice Guy"
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Volker_Kaudah wrote:
with the help of item repair spell u can make any item indestructable if its dur will be lowered to e.g. xx5.

with this done u can go for shrines until its dur is at 255, means indestructable.

MfG Volker

so what for lower the durbality? Question
i can go to shrines without it and make 255 dur and made it indestructable o_O
Volker_Kaudah
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

only if the items dur is something with 5 at the end e. g. 55 dur.

but if the dur is e. g. 56 you cant make it indestructable just by using shrines.

In memory of "Mr. Nice Guy"
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

actually you can... but you would had to wrap aroud the dur counter 5 times Wink
Grifis
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Volker_Kaudah wrote:
only if the items dur is something with 5 at the end e. g. 55 dur.

but if the dur is e. g. 56 you cant make it indestructable just by using shrines.

I'm not sure, but i think that my Angel's gaze became indestructible when it had 240 dur...

Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Why does my overlord's joke got 27ac, when his base item is bone mail (25-30ac) and i got 104%ac? o_O
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

btw - when the items table on website will be updated to reflect latest 1.2 changes? Some infos there are quite outdated atm.
x9ss
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

A Light Bomb Spell?
Casts A "Bomb" Of Sorts Onto The Ground.Could be triggered by monsters or players but only affects diablo/undead monsters.
Hows that sound? Or could have a timer...5 secs? Also blast radius should be like 9 squares like
xxx
xxx
xxx
or it could increase with spell lvl.. starting at 1 square for lvl 1 and 9 for 15.
Thoughts?
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Interesting:), but i'd like to find a bomb to get to Hive;p and Crypt and monk as a class!!!!;d (Labiri PLZZZZ:D i can wait even till Christmas;p)
x9ss
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

New base item?
Halberds! Basically a staff with a scythe like attachment at the end. (btw death's scythe could have a base item then =0)
And Claws =) <- Built in fastest attack?
dreadu
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

anyone think about changing save files destination? im pissed of, coz i had 2 reinstalls today... at second one i forgot ;/. place saves in rebirh install folder ;].
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: