Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Update Suggestions (Specific Ideas)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Fool's Gold

Type: Bow

+1 to all skill levels

+100% Chance to Hit

-100% Damage

-15 Vitality

+10 Magic

Altered Durability: 15

Edit By DeeP : Isn't Cat's wind MUCH BETTER? :/ i don't see the "usefulness" of this bow :O
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

jimbo2dx wrote:
Deep- awesome. but if you want an extra touch to that like Endurio said, pick one of these:

+1 to all skill levels
Penetrates Target's Armor
Steal Life, AND/OR Mana: 6%

anything else, just let me know.

i'll think of some more stuff later Very Happy

Hello, jimbo2dx. 1+ to all skill levels - you mean "spell levels" Very Happy
Penetrates Target's armor - I'm not sure if that will have a great effect on a bow or on a weapon in general. (at least not in PvP)
Steal Life, And/or Mana 6% - I'm almost 100% sure that this will not be applied if the effect is put on a bow. I think it only applies for melee attacks, from what I've seen.

Thanks, and keep the ideas coming! Very Happy
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
Fool's Gold

Type: Bow

+1 to all skill levels

+100% Chance to Hit

-100% Damage

-15 Vitality

+10 Magic

Altered Durability: 15

Edit By DeeP : Isn't Cat's wind MUCH BETTER? :/ i don't see the "usefulness" of this bow :O

Hmm, I see this as an interesting weapon. As Cid mentioned before, he isn't trying to make perfect items, just make a variety of them.

Cid, the -100% damage looks good, a decreased damage to a rogue could be an interesting aspect of the game. Reminds me of the 0-0 damage days with my lvl 1 rogue in diablo classic (Using a bow with -100% damage) Wink
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

i would add to Fool's Gold an "Increase Magic Find" feature,by the way
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Nah, I'd give an Increase Magic Find to some Warrior items, almost all Jest items are Increase Magic Find.

Idea for Alain Cain new speech, after defeating Moragrath(sp?):

"Perhaps this mutant demon you speak of is responsible for the recreation of the Lord of Terror...Why the fiend would want to have Diablo walking the earth again would puzzle even Deckard Cain himself. But enough wandering why...the important thing here is destroying the Lord of Terror once and for all before he can completely rebuild his armies. I leave the future of Tristham to you, the people now more than ever count on you...we prey for your safe return."
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:55 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

gr8 this is just the topic i need for expressing crazy wicked ideas for items tht come at me when im sleeping Razz
anyways ive been thinking about enchanter armors like we can have tyreals might armor as an enchanter with the same image as the D2 version. but i would just think of the atrubutes it shall hav and for the transformation it will b tyreal? GhGh sick idea if it could come true...

BTW: we giv idea's to u (LABiRi) if there exceptible we get to test them or selfs?
and thats not it Laughing
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Tyreal's Might (Enchanter or Unique Armor) Base Item = Armoured Plate Base D = 74-89

%100 CTH
50+ DMG
15-25 To All Atrubutes
20 VIT
40 DEX
If Enchanter Evloves Yur Char Into Tyreal.
(WARRIOR)

Arkaines Valor (Encahnter or Unique Armor) Base Item = FPM Base D = 60-75

1+ Spells
%150 CTH
30-50 DEX
30 VIT
25-35 STR
If Enchanter Evolves Your Char into Amazon (4 Now Till i think of something better)
(Rouge)

Well im thinking for the mage's armor.

i hope you like my ideas.
i will post here if any reasonible items come to mind Smile
jimbo2dx
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Endurio wrote:
Hello, jimbo2dx. 1+ to all skill levels - you mean "spell levels" Very Happy

Thanks, and keep the ideas coming! Very Happy

oops, i'm so used to d2x and how the stuff is applied, so my bad. +1 to all spell levels is what i meant indeed =)

and no problem, i'll think of more stuff later on! ^^
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

you cant enchant into tyrael Wink he hasnt got a walk, fight etc animation.
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
Nah, I'd give an Increase Magic Find to some Warrior items, almost all Jest items are Increase Magic Find.

Perhaps one of the best points made so far. I think this is a great idea - make items with magic find for Rogue and Warrior, I think Labiri will appreciate that! I'll think of some myself if I find the time Very Happy (school exams are a bitch Laughing )
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Just an idea that crossed my mind about some unique, pvp dedicated meele weapon:

Bushido Pride

or

unusual item damage 20-20
+200 - 250% TH
+ 20 DEX
+ 15 - 25 VIT
(or 30 - 50 HP to make it equally attractive for meele rogues)
fastest attack speed
indestructible
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Th TOO HIGH in my humble opinion...

I would make it 175%-200%
jimbo2dx
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

~DeeP~ wrote:
Th TOO HIGH in my humble opinion...

I would make it 175%-200%

agreed. 200-250 would be a really HUGE gap between the current item with the highest max %To Hit, which is hydra's charmer enchanter @ 175% max.

175%-200% is definitely reasonable.

Item Idea:

Item: Scorching Edge
Type: Sword

Damage done: +100-125%
To Hit: +50-70%
Fire Hit Damage: +10-40
Steal Life: 6%
Strength: +10-15
Fire Resist: +60%

~DeeP~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Nope. Fire Damage + Th combo would be deadly :\
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

tru moon but what about as a unique armor for warrior with out the enchanter just the atrubutes along with the valor and im thinking of the mage armor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: