Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Update Suggestions (Specific Ideas)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

sry Arty but if i'd play with a rog i wouldn't use it;/
for rog mana is much more important than life and it doesn't have any interesting bonuses. Cat's wind wins:(
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Actually, faster/fastest attack speed on bows is technically possible to do - it was implemented in VK MiddleEarth mod in form of build-in ability for some base items. But... there is a serious balance issue involved here as well. People who played ME already will know what I am talking about, but for the rest of you let me explain. You see - haste on bow means rogue will fire arrows at the rate of machine gun... Even with low base damage she would have highest DPS in game, not mentioning the stun/stopping ability wich is way beyond the possibilites of othe classes. Now giving her all the damage boosting equpment avaliable in ReX would make her an unstoppable killing machine both in pvp and pvm. I already saw what can be done with hasted bow and less than 100 damage, now imagine what would it look like witch 300... pure overkill madness.
To make it work, the whole item system in ReX would have to be totally re-balanced. I dont think its even worth the effort...
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I thought of hasted bow for war (like in Dragon Killer). Rog with fast attack fires verrryy fast, it would be a chain gun not a bow:). Fastest attack only on bow with 255str req and 150vit;p, so no rog could use it.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Such item would be useless. Wizard casts spells, he won't cope close combat. The same situation if i try to fight the monsters with fb and teleport only;p. No one will use it and it will only take precious space.
Think of a bow for mage, but not 150dmg,%dmg and cth because every rouge will try to use it Muahahahaha and the effects will be catastrophic for other classes Very Happy
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

lol yeah youve got a point and i added some changes to the bow i listined to wht you said and i think this version of the bow is better. and im not exacly trying to make it the best bow in game just rly close to cats wind like 3rd best or 2nd Smile
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Except for me, start to read tan_Gonarro. Fastest attack on bow, NO WAY. Not on such bow. If it was for war only (255str,200vit) or mage ok, but not for rogue.
I want a monk as a class Muahahahaha
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

k fine let it hav 4 affixes but like i said im not trying to hav the best bow in the game just a bow someone will use like i would not because its my bow..
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Model wrote:
I want a monk as a class Muahahahaha

yes but wht will the mage enchanter turn you into, a goat? Very Happy
perfectstranger
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

o.O living and learning

Normal atack speed for my V&K ME rogue LVL 28 using a mundane LWB

Fast atack Speed for the same rogue wearing a ring that grants it and mundane LWB

Faster atack speed for the same rogue using a mundane crossbow (built in faster atack speed)

Big diff from fast to faster o.O

Didnt test as a warrior cuz V&K itens reqs are screwy and if im not wrong ReB comes from Netherworld and in nether warrs have a bonus for their atack speed w/ bows.

ps: i used dclicker setted up for 50 miliseconds
ps2: sry for u 56kers
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

the last picture shows faster attack speed only. to see the real fastest attack you had to use heavy crossbow base item, but those drop only in hell difficulty. Youll be most impressed to see what one of those babes can do...
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Artry why do mage has to have an advantage?
Warrior- black knight
rogue- succubus (or goat with bow;p)
mage- Advocate
and monk as a class;s and it would be a VERY nice change, which will force ppl to learn a new way of dueling vs a new class. But monk need's some technical changes because without weapon i have got 150dmg with bare hands and with mace i got 70-80;p. Rise stats a bit etc. But this later
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Yeah, maybe this new update is just what is needed.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I'd use more classic graphics: chain mail, scale male(!), crown, great helm(!), broad sword(!), great sword,mace, two-handed sword(!), field plate/gothic plate and some interesting graphics from diabdat and Hellfire. And cut bows (too many base bows). But i posted it earlier.
If new version will contain all this changes we posted here i'd be VERY pleased:)

Edit:
http://www.planetdiablo.com/hellfire/items/oils/

it would be interesting to add this oils but a cap is needed, so ppl won't have 121931999999dmg, 2111111111111ac and 19909988999999 cth;p

here is the full list of "lost" item graphics to use:

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/diablo/missitem.htm

personally i like this one near Azurwrath and Flambeu from HF

and this one is even more complete i think (about 4-5 graphics more):
http://www.diablo1.pl/bloodface.jpg

and as some one posted earlier (blood stones) on the bottom of the page:
http://www.planetdiablo.com/diablo/items/misc/
Pollus Emanuel Zhudarak
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: ENCHANTERS.... Reply with quote

LABIRI, this itens are very hard to find, and when we find only one, we see that are very sux itens because needs one suxs comb only to use them...
The Brasilian players are asking to u get down the req of them, to use that with any comb... or with good itens to duel...
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I was thinking of a new prefix to dmg:
the max %damage is arcane and it is 175%, and on destynis it's 180-210 (i think it should be 176% 'cause king's ends at 175) and in my opinion there should be some prefix with %dmg more than 210, so a melee rougue can use it or for a warr.
For example 211-250 %dmg

and one more item:
The Templar: (maybe Scale Mail graph and middle armor)
ac:170-190
increase magic find (it is said that Templars got VERY big treasure hidden)
light radius +40%
5-10(15) all attb
maybe add sth small (mana or faster hit recovery or sth like that, i'll think more)
20-30% all res

so a warr can find sth nice on 16lvl:)

Last edited by Model on Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: