Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Update Suggestions (Specific Ideas)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x9ss
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

D4mn3d wrote:
Model, I don't know why I reply such topic.

UNUSUAL ITEM DAMAGE was created to put in WEAPONS, when u put it on ARMORS u create BIG PROBLEM.

Why? 'Cause every %DMG will increase the UNUSUAL ITEM DAMAGE TOO.

Think of a Monk using Vendetta... dmg 700 is quite possible.
Now think of a Warrior using Destinys Sword (10-20) of Haste, Destinys Sword of Whisp, Vendetta, Myopic, Vikings and 2 Good Atrocity. DMG 900 ACHIEVED.

I'm not afraid of Warrior dude, I'm Warrior, and u can have 1 billion of damage, u will not hit me anyway.

But think of a Rogue using such a conf with a METAL RECALL... fast attack, 250% dmg, +mana, more dmg than Cats Wind... would reach something like 700 dmg...

How??? Lets Explain

250%+200% = 450% ok...
Niggoroth's Cage (Warlord Plate) => 75-75
5,5 x 75 = 412,5 => SEE? Only the ARMOR gives 412,5
5,5 x 50 = 275 => Vendetta give much less and yet is powerful, most powerful armor of the game for physic dmg.

I want a duel where a WARRIOR can use his X2 ability, I don't want 432000430 dmg.

Interesting Point D4m.
But it is no longer an issue with this. although unposted i have already changed the unusal item damage.
And aswell it was on the weapon. So rlly there was no need if you read it carefully.
D4mn3d
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Sorry, x9, but I was talking to Model and about Arty's suggestion: Niggoroth's Cage (Warlord Plate)
Quote:

Niggoroth's Cage (Warlord Plate)

Unusual item dmg/defence
defence-250/dmg-75-75
fhr
-10 atrubutes
-50 mana
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

soooo does tht mean niggoroths cage ise a check? Smile
x9ss
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

D4mn3d wrote:
Sorry, x9, but I was talking to Model and about Arty's suggestion: Niggoroth's Cage (Warlord Plate)
Quote:

Niggoroth's Cage (Warlord Plate)

Unusual item dmg/defence
defence-250/dmg-75-75
fhr
-10 atrubutes
-50 mana

my apologies then *bows*
but infact my set did have that effect in it too lol. just i didnt post that version yet and once u posted that then i removed it =)
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ok i didn't know that one, but u got BIG DMG, but low ac, low cth,no shied and 150hp less. Even mage can go face to face with u then. And rog? So what she has so big dmg if she can't hit u;] like u said. I'm looking forward to a duel:)
D4mn3d
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Model,

Rogue have a better th than what is shown... it has +1/2xDex %TH when using bows... cause for Rogues TH is made by 50%+DEX (not dex/2)+Bonuses from items.

So Rogue with DEX 360... has 410 TH initially...

My rogue with Cats Wind+Vendetta+Myopic Sight+Cats Whiskers+2 Atro has TH 574%
362% Screen... 574% for bows... (Dex 425)
Dmg 480-504 (Lvl 45)

So try putting a Niggoroths... only -10aa... it would make me DEX 395... so TH 544% I would hit u anyway.
More 50dmg for Myopic 200%, more 25 for armor itself, more 25dmg for Cats 100%, or more 62,5dmg if u want to use Metal Recall...
So my damage would be someting like 560-580 with TH 544... or 600-something with Metal... I'm lvl 45... a lvl 50 would have??? See my point of view?
Galbraith
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

as well as i know cth% with bow highly depends on distance. so if distance is bigger cth is lower. sorry fo short info but i am to drunked to type more
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I see but read carefully my post. I know that rogue has bonus from dex . But you wrote that no one will hit you (no that rogue won't have enough cth), but that u won't let her:)And i was talking about warrior.

EDIT:
Sfinx

as we know sfinx are mystic and magical creatures so:
base item: full plate mail
5xMF
some %def (or 6xMF)
it could be an interesting item for a warr, so a warr now can find sth usefull on lvl 16, not olny mage
stranger-1988
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I think it's nice idea to add some new playable characters if its possible - I mean these 3 added in Diablo Hellfire (I'm not sure if I'm right because I have never played Hellfire, but I've heard that these were Monk and two hidden characters: Barbarian and one whose I can't remember)

it would be also a good idea to change outfit color of Barbarian and this char I can't remember to make them different of Knight and Thief and to change their statistics to make them usable for ReX.

Yours,
Stranger
PawelX
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

The second is bard, i wanna only a Monk, barbarian and bard are only changed warior and rogue.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Read topic plz!! it was written a few times about adding a monk as playable char and adding Hellfire lvls. Bard and barb won't have any application in ReX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Hey guys,

what's about cursed items I mean, I was a BNM player in d1 classic. Rulez

There are so much "needless" items like a stone shild with 15% more AC or other stuff, so that one
or two cursed items wouldn't change anything! Smile

Does it ???

mfg

raVer
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

if u red this 15 sites;p (i know it is much;d), but we wrote many times about it, that there are many useless items;/. I don't think there are any cursed affixes (if there are, they are very rare).

I thought of a weapon for warr vs monsters:

Hand of light:
base item: war hammer/mace/spear (i want it a blunt weapon)

+100% dmg
+200% dmg vs deamons
fast/faster/fastest attack
5-10 all atb
maybe some graphic (of classic mace or The Protector bat)
50hb charges;d (or chance of casting 25lvl hb, possible?)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I don't read the last 15 pages (=

and I have no problems with "useless" items (we need them as a analogy),
but i don't no why every negativ object was omitted from the game ( shrines, cursed items, etc.)

They would make the game diversify. And chars who like to play different variants could rebound.

thx for listening

raVer
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I thought of some alternative for 2xIzu sword and got sth like that:

The Berzerker (yes, there is z in purpouse, eventually Berserkers Wrath or Sin)
base item: AXE (great axe)

adds 300 points to DMG
-50-70 HP
fast attack
see with infravision
20 RAGE charges (possible?)
jester's (between 0 and 6x dmg)

-/+ sth to make it a GOOD alternative,not sth useless or too powerfull > 2 IZU (1slot left)

edited: jester's

edited: btw. is it possible to add a prefix, which lowers the weapon speed? (in new version) as a cursed one?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: