Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official Update Suggestions (Specific Ideas)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Official Update Suggestions (Specific Ideas) Reply with quote

Hello, this is the place to post and discuss general ideas on how to improve the game. The topic is meant to give Labiri and the other SPECIFIC ideas on how to do things - example:

- A specific item with it's stats, effects and graphics (or suggested range of graphics)
- A specific effect from set items, with a logical explanation.
- A specific suggestion for game improvement - write a speech, submit a story or anything else.
- etc.^^

If you have something GENERAL in mind, like ideas for new monsters or items, graphical enhancements/replacements etc., please post it in the Topic Official Update Suggestions (General). This is to help Labiri improve the game. Go for it! Very Happy

Last edited by Endurio on Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

i sended you my item ideas labiri, i hope some of them will be included Wink (to the rog enchanter idea: no bloodstar arrows pls^^ they are too slow, only if u can make them faster)
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:05 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Unique Item Suggestion

Purity Band - A ring designed to provide heroes the light of guidess and a soul of life.

Item Type: Ring

+ 5 All Attributes

+ 10-15 Vitality

+ 20% Light Radius

+ 40-55 Hit Point

Base Cost: ??? Whatever Lord Labiri believes it should be worth

~DeeP~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
Unique Item Suggestion

Purity Band - A ring designed to provide heroes the light of guidess and a soul of life.

+ 5 All Attributes

+ 10-15 Vitality

+ 20% Light Radius

+ 40-55 Hit Point

Good one Smile
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I have some other ideas for items and NPC speech, but I will let other people post before I submit more, the main point of submitting the Purity Band idea was to kick off the thread more than anything, but thanks Deep, I'm into adding more middle-level uniques than pwnage uniques, imo we have too many pwnage uniques already.
jimbo2dx
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

one off of the top of my head.

Item: Medusa's Animus
Type: Shadow's Bow

Fast Attack Speed
Damage Done: +200%-250%
To Hit: +50%-100%
All Attributes: +1-45
Stone Curse Charges: 20
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
Unique Item Suggestion

+ 5 All Attributes

+ 10-15 Vitality

+ 20% Light Radius

+ 40-55 Hit Point

I like that one.

Jimbo, with the stats for you bow, it will more or less be a Cat's Wind bow. Can you think of any attribute that would be special for this item? (Like a useful spell, or effect).
Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

hmm... The border of items dropped can change color.... Blu for magic items dropped.. Red for set items dropped and yellow for uniques items dropped.... Wink

edit: sorry for my bad english
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

dont care about your english, look at my Smile if we understand what u mean, everything is ok! if not, we would ask you what you mean^^

if i understood right, you mean changing colours of items? i think they are good as they are atm Very Happy
Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Moon wrote:
dont care about your english, look at my Smile if we understand what u mean, everything is ok! if not, we would ask you what you mean^^

if i understood right, you mean changing colours of items? i think they are good as they are atm Very Happy

Wink
DarbulA
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I think that Thana means the color of items when you cast "precognition".

You know that when you cast this spell all items are blue borded in order to be more simple to find on ground.

But if I'm not wrong answering to each other Labiri told us months ago during not public testing sessions that wasn't possible.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Endurio wrote:

Jimbo, with the stats for you bow, it will more or less be a Cat's Wind bow. Can you think of any attribute that would be special for this item? (Like a useful spell, or effect).

Already spoken with labiri,that bow will be modified,no fast attack on it,but...Razz
Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

DarbulA wrote:
I think that Thana means the color of items when you cast "precognition".

You know that when you cast this spell all items are blue borded in order to be more simple to find on ground.

Thx Nibbio Wink
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

ah i understand Smile that would be VERY good.
jimbo2dx
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Deep- awesome. but if you want an extra touch to that like Endurio said, pick one of these:

+1 to all skill levels
Penetrates Target's Armor
Steal Life, AND/OR Mana: 6%

anything else, just let me know.

i'll think of some more stuff later Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: