Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shortage Of Players on ReX
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Shortage Of Players on ReX Reply with quote

Ok well this just came to me that theres a shortage of ReX players...
Today while i wuz playing i checked my friends list as any other player would and i only notice theres 1 person on out 13 all the time the rest nvr come on and ive been going in channels to find sum fellow gamers to play with barly anyone was there.

Ive been thinking that some of us should go back on Diablo Classic to advertise for this excellent mod while we still can cuz when u know it another big chunk of pll will stop playing. Lets try to bring diablo 1 bak to lyfe even tho its 10 years old GhGh
jimbo2dx
Disciple

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

this is actually a very good idea. i'd do anything to get as many people into this community as possible.
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

just make sure none of them is named bobafett or artemis Muahahahaha I hope you know what will happen if this mod becomes TOO popular around...
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

tan_Gonarro=BH= wrote:
just make sure none of them is named bobafett or artemis Muahahahaha I hope you know what will happen if this mod becomes TOO popular around...

GhGh
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

tan_Gonarro=BH= wrote:

lol ^^
jimbo2dx
Disciple

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

*joins the group of people laughing*
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

tan_Gonarro=BH= wrote:

yeah your right we shoud just recruit a couple of people at a time Smile
NieSwiety
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

a LOT of people didnt play on bn, becouse they exp with apo stuff on lan / direct connect.
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Its sad, but NieSwiety is probably right. Now the high lvl players will pop up from nowhere like some mushrooms after the cloudburst and there is nothing one can do about it. But hey, at least they will be unable to use the apobug agains other players. And lack of PvM skill will expose them to public anyway.
RoYaL
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Quote:
and there is nothing one can do about it.
thats not right, labiri could reset everything that everybody have to begin new and cant use the old characters(with old bugs and so on...)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
j3rr0
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

this Rebirth should be promoted professionally, there's a lot of people who would return to D1 imho
Mean
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Shortage Of Players on ReX Reply with quote

Arty~ wrote:
Ok well this just came to me that theres a shortage of ReX players...
Today while i wuz playing i checked my friends list as any other player would and i only notice theres 1 person on out 13 all the time the rest nvr come on and ive been going in channels to find sum fellow gamers to play with barly anyone was there.

Ive been thinking that some of us should go back on Diablo Classic to advertise for this excellent mod while we still can cuz when u know it another big chunk of pll will stop playing. Lets try to bring diablo 1 bak to lyfe even tho its 10 years old GhGh

Message from your friends: "We left him due to his sucker-abbreviations, and will come back as soon as he gets his english straight."
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

we should try to proof who uses apoc in lan and who not. using apoc in lan is a kind of cheating imo.
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ugh i think i would know how to speak english since its my 1st and ONLY language ,maybe i made something called a TYPO.
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

sorry for bringing this up again but look at ReX its falling apart...the only channel tht is alive is BRA-1 theres gotta b away of letting pll know about this mod as i said b4 we can recruit from d1 classic. when i logg in during the evening and afternoon onto ReX i only c 9-13 players online like come on ReX isint like it was b4.. now what im saying is that we can go back on d1 classic and we can get different gate ways like i can get useast/uswest and other players and get europe and we can sponser for this mod. and LABiRi you could proably tell ur friends about it? im sure they would love to play a game made by their friend. this is just and idea and i thought i should bring it up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: