Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shortage Of Players on ReX
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wicked
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

most of brazilian players stopped playing too

but still we have some good brazilian players in rex, cause they (included me) believed in the "idea" of rebirth and till the last moment wont go away from the game...

i hope that germans, italians, polish come back to play with us! Birra

I think that would be a nice idea to close the "country channels" like BRA-1, ITA-1, USA-1, and put everybody in the same channel (public channel), cause there are just 10 players in the hole game, like arty said. (i dont know if its possible)

Siberian Lord - Ghoul Vampire
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

wicked wrote:

I think that would be a nice idea to close the "country channels" like BRA-1, ITA-1, USA-1,

yeah that would b a good idea just 1 public channel with everyone in it insted of the country channels and maybe clan channels for the ReX clans that r posted on the Forum such as SdM,BK,BD etc... and the leaders sould b giving out a "speical" chat icon. and for the small little rex clan/groups such as mine and =DM= etc... should hav OP channels witch dont need any work since u can make it urself and the leaders of the OP channels should also be givin a speical chat icon if possible...

btw ive thought of something to attact players? we need something like a ladder char but this time it wont b on the lvl since everyone is lvl 50 and everyone would b on the char and it wont b latter RATING since its not SC/WC2/3 so i thought of something like a LADDER CHAR based on winnings of duels since ReX is famous for dueling/pking. and chat icons should b givin out to the highest person on the "dueling Char" and say if your a mage and u hav 300 pk's and ur ranked number 10 your icon will b ur evolved enchanted form "MONK" so it would b a pic of a monk and it would say "LC" for ladder char. again i dont know its just an idea and id love to hav something like a ladder char on ReX. Smile
wicked
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

yes, if its really possible, delete the country channels for a while... Birra

PawelX
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

It's a bad idea to delete some channels (for a while or no).
Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

good idea all pg in puclic chat for now...
wicked
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Thanatos[IE] wrote:
good idea all pg in puclic chat for now...

yes...only rex public chat available

Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

but now server is offline Triste
PawelX
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

But if the country channels will be disabled, there will be a mess on the ReX Public Channel, huh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: