Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the bad new version
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: the bad new version Reply with quote

Thanathos asked me to make a topic and tell why Polish stoped playing Rex. In our opinion ReX 1.1 is a bad version (Brazylians think same), why? Regarding some small issues (like exp loss), there are some bigger problems:

- we asked Labiri many times to lower the drop on lvl 16 (multi drop is activated) because it took much time to bring the items to town to make place. Labiri said he takes care of it and he turned if off;p. If it isn't possible to change drop turn on ultimate drop and combining it with rasnack will have sense then. Diablo classic drop+ultimate drop and make items droppable:)
- new monsters. The problem was that on every single lvl, every time there was the same set of monsters (if u play 1h 2times week it's no problem, but if u play 6-8h a day you get sick of it). And now monsters are ugly;p and overpowered for a rog/mage. My warr with 400ac and 740 hp is on 2 hits for this acid spitting Balrogs o_O. And they hit every time.
- removing apo because ppl use a bug, so instead of reaparing a bug (going 2 times to recharge not 5, very unfair lol;p) apo was removed;/
- still no alternative in items for izu/cat's/jest's. All use set's and there is no alternative. Adding lots of weak and useless uniqes won't help, what for? Better to make some good items to make an alternative. for exp. huge dmg/low cth, 150mana/-1 spells etc. And alternative for warr for shield/sword cfg.
- some minor issues: exp loss, crashes, infernal summoning (still costs 90 and it is written that 10).
- mage's fcr. In 1.0 it was a bit too fast, but now it is too slow (i'm saying from a warrior and pvp point of view)

1.0 was a very good version and it only needed some small changes (DROP:undroppable items and too many items droping on lvl 16 and bigger randomization of monsters-->more monsters) and some cosmetics (d2 item's especialy maul's don't fit the climat;/ of dark fantasy o_O)

Some will shout if i don't like Rex go play on classic, so did we...
Terrence
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

indeed I agree SiSi
NieSwiety
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I agree as well + (!!) there is a possibility to exp faster in later version (infinite APO stuff / bow, faster cast rate for mage), and A LOT of players do it, so there is less motivation for legit players. Those one who decide to lvlup at 1.0 for example have no motivation to shows on battle.net, becouse main version for them is 1.0, and on Rex server there is 1/3 of people who plays one month ago, so - staing on server is just waste of time.

(sorry for bad english - i hope it is understandable)
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

So we are still on public test, so I don't think quitting is a good solution. I listen to your comments, I almost never do things by my mind; btw the common feeling is negative, so I will fix this and bring back the stuff..
It's not so tragic in my opionion, everything could change, expecially in testing sessions.

So, Model, please mail me or post here a full list of changes that polish would love to have, maybe back from 1.0, and we will compare various nation's willings to make a new version.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Sorry for trying to make ReX only for legits (using of apoca bug)
Sorry for trying to make ReX harder. (lowered cast rate
We listened your whinings about making new objects...HELL WE SAID YOU WERE RIGHT, and now we are gathering IDEAS for new objects...in fact there's a topic of proposals, but as i read, you are too PRO to share some ideas with others and even write a SINGLE proposal...

I'm really sick of all of you. Really. Why there's NO-ONE of you "Blamers" who tries to give a CONCRETE help in balancing the game, instead of saying "CTH 150% to izu azurewrath or we leave", like a childish threat, and using a FUCKIN' bug? -_-'

Now in 1.1b, LIKE EVERY PLAYER WANTED, CREST is findable, GPOW is findable, ENCHANTERS are findable...But now it's "Oh no, the game is too difficult, too much TIME to get to 16, better using APOCALYPSE in 1.0 with a bug"

Bah, don't even know what to think.

This is really sad. Really.

By the way drops and monsters/randomize monsters are on TEST, but you don't seem understand, you want EVERYTHING IMMEDIATELY...You don't even know the meaning of the word "PATIENCE"...

Oh, almost forgot...You = Everyone who thinks like Model

DeeP
NieSwiety
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Deep - it's not our problem. We post here, so we care about Rebirth. Don't be sarcastic (another time ure pain in the ass), becouse it didn't help.

This isn't whine - this topic shows what is going on, and what we should change, to make things better.
Labri's respond is good. This is only a test, so it will be ok.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Jezus Deep!!
Can u stop shouting and beeing so legit and GoSu balanced ReX player and just start to LISTEN?(and read carefully with understanding).
1. stop talking for all community and Labiri
2. stop thinking you are so great
3. we're not whining (asking sth can be done is far from whining)
4. apo, srol. I don't care if apo is or no. And what is a problem for u with this bug? U go to town 2-3 times, instead of 6. Great cheat, nvm.
5. FCR - sry, it isn't harder, it is easier now to catch a sorcerror with a warr and kill him o_O
6. New objects: sry, tan_Gonarro wrote bout 10 posts about items and YOU (Deep) said that Bushido Pride is too GoSu and u made a useless item from that o_O
7. There was no 150%cth on Izu(making Izu usefull in PvP) and we didn't leave
8. Sry, u are testing game for more than half a year, we are testing it 1.5 month and we are showing and asking to change sth, no immidietly, we patiently wait for nxt versions
Mean
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

So lets summarize this..

Something sucked, and we told you.
So you changed it.
But we don't like it.
Your fault! So we quit now.

At least he's dedicated, listening to proposals (and whinings as well, lmao) and trying to satisfy the wishes of each and everyone. Ever-differing and conflicting wishes.

And, hell, stop whining about a harder game, or an easier "back then", u got no clue what D1 is all about. Or get lost.
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Model wrote:

1. stop talking for all community and Labiri

Ok.Right.1-0
Model wrote:
2. stop thinking you are so great

No.False.1-1
Model wrote:
3. we're not whining (asking sth can be done is far from whining)

Points of view, unless Tan Gonarro represents all polish players. And by the way Bushido Pride like Tan Gonarro wanted would have unbalanced the whole fuckin' thing, but nevermind, I AM narrowminded, not YOU. (In fact Bushido Pride would be 175-200% instead of 200-250%...Oh wow -_-). 2-2 then
Model wrote:
4. apo, srol. I don't care if apo is or no. And what is a problem for u with this bug? U go to town 2-3 times, instead of 6. Great cheat, nvm.

A cheat is something "illegal" (code or bug) which makes your play easier. Having double charges of apocalypse thanks to this bug is a cheat. You think it's irrelevant? None of my business. 3-2
Model wrote:
5. FCR - sry, it isn't harder, it is easier now to catch a sorcerror with a warr and kill him o_O

Narrowmindness. Try to play as a warmage in 1.0 then we can talk about that again...FCR + fast block shield + neversaw (+ enough dex) = Mage coudn't be stunned AT ALL...WOW GREAT DUELS MAGE VS WAR -_-. 4-2
Model wrote:
6. New objects: sry, tan_Gonarro wrote bout 10 posts about items and YOU (Deep) said that Bushido Pride is too GoSu and u made a useless item from that o_O

Half true half false. and btw i always discussed Tan Gonarro's ideas, like i would like to do with yours, napalm ones (for example), and other PRO polish players (I'm sure they exist, not sure about they wanna help -_-). always 4-2
Model wrote:
7. There was no 150%cth on Izu(making Izu usefull in PvP) and we didn't leave

You left. Not for that but you left. Anyway...Same narrowmindness. A sword with high cth and a +100 points of damage would be the death of ITALIAN DUEL...Hell in Classic we dueled with Strange Haste, which is equal to Astute Haste -_- What's the problem now? Always 4-2
Model wrote:
8. Sry, u are testing game for more than half a year, we are testing it 1.5 month and we are showing and asking to change sth, no immidietly, we patiently wait for nxt versions

Great, so don't be childish to say "This version sucks, we leave"...Stay here, test with us, play with us, new versions will come Smile...LaBiRi said that there's a negative feedback, it's true, this 1.1b it's not SHIT, it's simply a bit "Extreme" in my humble opinion...

Oh, and try to convince every polish player to play with 1.1 like everyone on B.Net...It's not really FAIR that someone levels with apo in 1.0 and someone other levels with effort in 1.1 :/

DeeP
Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

ita on: "Dippolo nn facciam polemiche.. gli ho detto di creare questo topic e di esprimere idee e problemi... x far tornare la gente" ita off:
Raistlin(DM)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

ho aperto il topic in polonia e poi postero le idee di tutta la communita polacca, cosi la piantate di litigare per cazzate ~~

btw in Polonia nn esisteva mai il warmage, e considerato gioco da lamer percio Model intendeva ke ora come ora war owna il fire mage piu facilmente ke nella scorsa versione
Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

thx Raistlin Wink
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Why don't everyone just hug and make up? For the love of Bahamut, I came to this game to get a challenge and I got one, that's for me! If you don't like challenges tuck your tail between your knees and crawl back to the old country where you can just get anything you want from hackers. Everyone here mobbing around crying about bugs being fixed is pathetic and it makes me sick. Maybe, I need to try this bug you speak of, to see it from your side, oh wait, I want to legit and have a challenge, never mind.
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I agree with Model on this one.
~DeeP~, those who left had the patience to play the game.
They have done it for years and years now.
They had patience to listen to the flaming of nations vs nations, players vs players and suckers who can't play vs suckers who can't play at all.
They've had alot of patience with everything.

The trick with keeping people active and interested is to have them look forward to something.
And THAT is what the people don't have patience for - the patience to be motivated. That's the problem, I think.

In my very own opinion, PvP needs to be balanced and changed in Rebirth. I'll try my best to make an analysis of it, if I get the time (last year of school is a bitch).

Oh, and ~DeeP~ - this is speaking from all the players who think like Model.
Oh, and yes - I am one of them now. But I'm willing to help improve PvP here as much as I can.
Until then, I'll be fighting the best who are left on classic, because that's where the real challenge is.

~ Hariel.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

As u can see Deep i'm still here:)

- Mage with fast block: u block 1st hit, the second one goes in you. Warr ~600 dmg-->1-2 hits and mage needs 3+ (depends on my mana and heals) so i think it's not so hard:). We can try:)

- Ok Izu without cth, but i don't understand why it will kill your way? U duel with elemental dmg in close combat so pure dmg is not important for u (no warr will kill u with 1 hit, with Izu u got ~300 and astute ~200 dmg). Or I'm wrong?

- no one's childish, they didn't like the version so they stopped playing. If the new version will be cool, they will come back, no problem:)

peace:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: