Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bye Bye Rex...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
side1985
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Bye Bye Rex... Reply with quote

Was a good 2 days of playing lol

A good friend gift to me some good items, im really happy with my wizard...BUT today i die...and ppl STOLEN ALL MY ITEMS on the ground...

thats sux!!!

i lost all...my unique pend...rings...nvm...items drop when u die sux...who have my items now is a THIEF.

no more words, i like this server and the expasion but this die-lose-ALL really SUX.

bb and thank you for who help me in my short time here.
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

man loosing all ure stuff was ever normal since bnet d1c !

if you cant get that - leave the game.

its the best what u can do i think...
Bozo
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Actually u just lose items when u die for mosters, not for players. I know this isnt what u meant, but u can try leveling up alone to avoid that(or just with your friends). But, if you see in this a reason to leave ReX, well... it's a pity, but it's your choice.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

SROL d2 child?
gave not gift
You lost items which You haven't even found/trade,but got from a friend. It's very good Youleft ReX, n00b o_O

Last edited by Model on Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

hey model ! we all know that u are the master-moderator of this , but pls man (or should i better say: pls child ^^) lean back and take it easy !!

nobody wants you something bad, dont be so schizophren at all !

THX to u and pls dont take it bad ...

cu in hell Cool Birra
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

ok this is what i dont like (whining/bitching) Do not waste making a post about you losing all your items it just wastes space. ive lost all my items at least 4 times maybe more ive nvr made a post BITCHING about how i lost all my stuff i went back on and started finding it back. DeeP dont waste your breath ill say it for you Wink this post is useless it will b deleted in 24 hours Razz
lennylen
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Model wrote:
gave not gift

While we're going around correcting people...

Quote:
u loose items which u haven't even found/trade,but got from a friend. It's very good u left ReX, n00b o_O

It's "You," not "u." It's "lose" or "lost" (depending on which tense you decide on) not "loose." And it's "traded," not trade. You also switched tense, since "haven't" is present tense, and "got" is past tense.
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Its called computer slang you fucking dumb ass we know how to type.
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Obviously I must have missed the moment when this board became a grammar forum....

But seriously now, lennylen if you have nothin to say on the subject then just remain silent. If you havent noticet it yet - let me inform you this is an *international* forum and FC is not reqiured for posting here. Besides no one here really cares about how good your english is as long as you can understand what others say and beeing understood yourself. If you continue ths way, I foresee a quite short career for you on this board mister...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: