Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Diablo Rebirth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Diablo Rebirth Reply with quote

LABiRi this problem that came to me while back on D1 Classic gaming with a friend talking about ReX... we were saying that Diablo Rebirth is way to much unbalanced. Example: My friends rouge lvl 40 did about 180Damage now this is the big problem My rouge at lvl 25 did almost 500DAMAGE hes on D1 obviously.
I think i know why people r leaving now Cry they think that ReX is no fun its to easy we have to make it an adventure we have to make it more balanced...i think that Enchanters should stay the way they r cause there enchanters rly big items they SHOULD hav alota damage. im talking about items like izuals sword 100+ Damage we have to balance that out laurauna's eye blance that out cats bow subtract 10 damage and keep it that way vendetta? lol make 15-15 unusual item damage // like right now in this veriosn i hav a lvl 34 warrior if i equip him with: Izu sword, vendetta, viking helm, myoptic ,x2 atrocity,etc he'd hav i unno estimation of almost 600? with that damage it would b a breeze going threw hell/hell. i dont know about other pll but i think ReX is to easy and to b honest im a bit bored of it :(
all im saying LABiRi is that we have to balance these items out in next version. ill b glad to help with that and you know it Smile
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

If you want i can lable a list of proper item damage...
Izuals Sword - 35
Viknings Helm - 25
Myoptic Sight - 100%
Vendetta - 15-15 Unusual item damage
Cats Helm - 25
Lauranaus' Eye -40

If i miss any items please tell me. Again Labbo please take this problem seriously the items in this game are way to unbalanced. Smile
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Arty this subject why ppl left was discussed over and over just after version 1.2 and the problem wasn't the "easyness" of the game, so stop spaming and read a bit (posts from Sep and Oct).
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ok but this game is unbalanced isint it its suppost to b like d1 Smile and i remember clearly in d1 tht my lvl 25 rouge didint hav 500 dmg so im just saying its unbalanced cuz all of the dmg if we could balance it out it would b better..
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

btw if im taking space up fine get someone to delete it im just bringing up an important fact of diablo rebirth.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

it's NOT d1, it's Rebirth. So what that your rog have 500 dmg, i will kill you:) and the balance is ok
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

lol ok mayb u can kill me i dont care about duels.. blance isint ok look at all the + item dmg as u said urself we r trying to b like d1 not d2 i clearly recall no lvl 25 rouge bing able to do 500dmg dude face it this game is awsome but it would b better if it were balanced. but the main point is its unbalanced if u say it isint ur a dumbass,...
Rlyeh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

It's like you have 500 dmg, but monsters have i.e. 2xHP, some more def, etc. Don't compare stats from D1 to Rex's stats.

Btw.: english is REALLY your first and only language? Cool.
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Rlyeh wrote:
Btw.: english is REALLY your first and only language? Cool.

LoL GhGh
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

yea english is my 1st and only language but anywhoo its up to you labiri i think this is a serious issue.. i guess its ok with me if you dont fix it ill just play Magic only chars...
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Arty stop spamming 'cause u haven't bring up anything new, we have discussed it all over 2months ago...
Try to kill some Leors with your BIG DMG rog and see how it ends...
Messiah
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Quote:
It's like you have 500 dmg, but monsters have i.e. 2xHP, some more def, etc.

Rulez
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

lmfao ok model i dont hav tht rouge cuz i quit this game Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: