Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Secrets...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Golin
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: The Secrets... Reply with quote

HI ALL.....im just started to play and i saw somethings new, like a "secret madcow", secrets passages closed to hell and caves, and other things (i think that tristam got more than thats maps).....i would like to know if anyone knows how to do or "get" this secrets!?!? if anyone did some secret or know how?!? plz!!!

well, ty for all and sorry for my bad english lol Laughing

CYA
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

....this post should b deleted first of all :no 1 barly knows any secrets casue there very well hiddnen second of all: if they did they wont tell you its a SECRET if you find keep it to yourself dont tell everyone in the game or else it would'nt b very interesting would IT?
Golin
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

dont be a frusted nerd, no need delete my post....im just new here and questions does not hurt.

well, so the secrets have some way to find??
for me...its just look impossible to do something in that town...i dunno...

well, ok so Smile
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

First of all Arty call down, or just shut up. Second thing that there are no secrets, no cow lvl exist, no other stuff. This is just preapared for NEXT (version 3999 public;p) and then maybe there will be some secrets. No there is NO such thing.
Third: Arty if someone knows he will surely tell you it on BN
Arty~
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

oh i know that cow lvl dones'nt exist im clam im just telling him to b prepared cuz if he asks around for secrets pll wont tell him so im just warning him Smile 2nd of all hmmm i guess madcow,mr madmoose or whtever his name is,and the moose animal found east of town is just there for decerations? and as golin said theres 2nd passages to hell/caves and used to b 2nd passage for combs in 1.2 so unless your a tester and your positive theres no secrets lol you should shut up Fiskio no offence but it does look like there is
PawelX
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I have a question: A cow level is exist or no?
wicked
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

no Birra but exist in d2

Siberian Lord - Ghoul Vampire
Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

PawelX wrote:
I have a question: A cow level is exist or no?

Fiskio
Golin
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

too bad.....with some secrets the game surely ´ll be more interesting....

well...rex is off a long time ago =/
PawelX
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Hmm, too bad. But why then there wasn't Mr. Madcow when I have founded a cow armor?
Thaz
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

;p

Burns
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

WTF Rulez
Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Thaz wrote:
;p

old Razz
Thaz
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I know it is the old screen Thanatos SiSi . I posted it on purpose, because it seems that in 1.2 public it is impossible to reach restricted areas in town Triste . Maybe at least some of them will be opened in the new version, or we (players) must wait till the final version. According to the log changes Unholy Guardians were deleted, so 1 quest is off. In 1.2 the quest button is disabled, so there is no way to find out sth from the game itself. The question appears - When shall the players be informed more about the developement of the project ? I remember Reb when it appeared in 2003, a lot of great work has been done by Labiri for all this time, but many players with whom I spoken to are already sick and tired of waiting in ignorance. In my opinion Labiri or somone else in charge of the project ought to make a clear statement -> "Yes there are hidden lvl's, but we shall not open them yet". or "No, sorry guys there aren't any hidden lvls, quests etc." Why I am writing this ? I write this because without this kinda info it appears that nothing significant really was done in Reb since 2003 only: new monsters, several uniques, decreased number of bugs, new graphics for base items, some new spells, town changed a little bit plus several more minor changes. I realize that creating such a complexed mod is very time consuming activity, but the whole Reb Project Team had enough time I think to create something more than all the features I've mentioned, that is why I think that hidden lvls exist and I hope that in the next version of Rex it will be possible to visit at least one of them, because in spite of several novelties added per version this mod is getting boring and this waiting wears the players out. Birra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: