Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How long is a "few days" lol
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: How long is a "few days" lol Reply with quote

I just fixed a problem when logging in the site (the page was not found); plus, a new server will be online in few days, and the developing of the new version of ReX has started Happy new year to everybody!

Ho appena sistemato un problema di log in del sito (la pagina non era trovata); inoltre, un nuovo server sara' online a breve, e lo sviluppo della nuova versione di ReX è iniziato Buon anno a tutti voi!

by LABiRi, Thursday, 04 January 2007 23:08
-------------------------------------------------------------

That was LABiRi news post from last month...last month Question ok i understand LABiRi must be busy and all.. but not a little heads up on how things are going on in the last "few days". I would like to see aleast a news update on how things going...even hard to believe excuses.. like random flying ninja panda plumbers attacks or something Rotfl. Plz Forgive the poor Google's English to Italian Translation at the bottem Very Happy

Quello era alberino di notizie di LABiRi dall'ultimo mese… ultimo mese Question l'approvazione i capisce che LABiRi deve essere occupato e tutto. ma non teste piccole in su su come le cose stanno continuando nell'ultimo “pochi giorni„. Vorrei vedere che aleast lle notizie aggiornano su come cose che vanno persino duro… credere le giustificazioni. come gli attacchi casuali o qualcosa degli idraulici che del panda di ninja di volo Rotfl
RaGnArOcK
Hell's Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

grakas wrote:
Quello era alberino di notizie di LABiRi dall'ultimo mese… ultimo mese Question l'approvazione i capisce che LABiRi deve essere occupato e tutto. ma non teste piccole in su su come le cose stanno continuando nell'ultimo “pochi giorni„. Vorrei vedere che aleast lle notizie aggiornano su come cose che vanno persino duro… credere le giustificazioni. come gli attacchi casuali o qualcosa degli idraulici che del panda di ninja di volo Rotfl

Rotfl
Hell's Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Clown
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Eheh I'm sorry guys... Smile The previous host has closed and I'm looking for another service. That's all.
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I need to play…. please labiri, makes the server to come back!!!
Cry
Cry
Cry
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

OT:
LaBiri why pm are disabled?:(
Can u tell as at least when u plan to release the nxt version? And say sth about changes?;d
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Model wrote:
OT:
LaBiri why pm are disabled?:(
Can u tell as at least when u plan to release the nxt version? And say sth about changes?;d

In order to not delude anymore you I think the best way is to give updates only when I got them done...
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

We're back! The forum has been totally updated and is now possible to register to the website again.
A new version of ReX is under development, even if I can't give any dates at the moment.
See you soon guys! Smile

By me reading this Announcement, i got the idea that you found a new service and got the ReX server back up online. I myself, cannot play online. Will the server be back up by the time the newest version is out?
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I don't have a server yet, but I restarted to work on the Rex's code.
Is a small start, but I'm at the university everyday, so it's very hard to find some free time..but new ideas are always in my head Smile
Right-hand man of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

in your crazy head!
muahauahuahauaha Very Happy

Lix's way
Morcegao(PAD)
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Well, Brazilians wait for rebirth's back..
Reject!on$
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Yea, ive given up hope. It's been a good run but the road ends here. : (
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

:(( in January are all exams, so LaBiRi won't find time i think:((
BUUUU:((((((
penar
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Labiri do something cuz the forum's dying ;(
Reject!on$
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Blahh, i think its a dead project, Labiri keeps postponding the date and time of when the server will be up. I, uninstalled it and have given up hope for rex Smile. but hey if labiri gets it back up again i'd play, and recruit from the original Diablo, but the chances are very bleak. Its now march and he said that he'd work on it mid january. no updates yet -_-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: