Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monsters, items and affixes lists
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Monsters, items and affixes lists Reply with quote

I managed to dump the information from the exe and converting the output to fit with new Rex's effects.
You can download the zip with the lists from here.

It would be nice if someone can organize them in an html or php list (maybe with images) so we can put them in the main site for reference (I'm preparing a new menu section with rex's data and features).

I need you help guys, I have to do too much stuff Smile

Last edited by LABiRi on Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Ychiju

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ok, I'll do that. Cool
GANGI@
Hell's Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Thx very much ^_^ Ychiju Wink
Kriesel
Hell's Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Rulez
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Yippey, that's what I wanted. Thanx man.

Rulez

Ychiju

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Eh, short questions to Labiri:
Sonar Bliss, can it occur on two base items, blade and club?
And I have a problem in calculating the %ToHit bonus for the Destiny's series. That is one thing I never understood. Look

Edit: And third, does the Crossed Shield actually have Fast Block? The value inserted there is 0, although it should be 1 according to the affixes' list.

Edit2: Fourth, Thinkin Mail was supposed to be spelled Thinking Mail, wasn't it? Wink
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ychiju wrote:
Eh, short questions to Labiri:
Sonar Bliss, can it occur on two base items, blade and club?

Yes

Ychiju wrote:
And I have a problem in calculating the %ToHit bonus for the Destiny's series. That is one thing I never understood. Look

The value of "Destiny's" prefix is between the range 180-210.

Ychiju wrote:
Edit: And third, does the Crossed Shield actually have Fast Block? The value inserted there is 0, although it should be 1 according to the affixes' list.

Fast Block is a single effect, not like Fast Hit Recovery or fast attack. "Zero" is fine for this effect Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Yeah, I know the %Damage bonus, but the problem is the %ToHit bonus. Wink
Fast Block is a bit irritating, because it is, despite being a single effect, always given with a 1. In Diablo, you always have a 01 which specifies the Fast Block effect. For example in the Stormshield code: 3C00 0000 0100 0000 0100 0000. But if you say that it's ok that way, it#s ok.
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I'll check for be sure Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I have made a quick test and found that you are right with the Fast Block. Smile

Edit: The base item for the Jest's Crest is a Crest, but there is not such a base item.
Edit2: The hit recovery speed of Nightfall is determined by the number 4, although 3 is the highest.
Edit3: Which of the four Enchanters is the base item for Black Ruin?
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Jest's Crest and Enchanters have special base items, that's why I didn't put them in the list.
BTW:
Code:
116 Crest                      Crest                       4   200    0- 0   30-30   10  64  10   0     500   80

Thief's Enchanter (Malign Razor):
126 Enchanter                  Enchanter                  54    80    4-12    5- 5  140 145 255   0    3000   53

Knight's Enchanter (Black Ruin):
129 Enchanter                  Enchanter                  54    60   30-45   15-15  255 110 175   0    3000  101

Wizard's Enchanter (Sol Sigillum):
130 Enchanter                  Enchanter                  54    75   40-50    0- 0  110 255 175   0    3000  123

I will set Nightfall's value to 3 Smile

Last edited by LABiRi on Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Ychiju

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ooh.. you removed some special entries from the list? How secretive of you! Rotfl
I actually found four Enchanters in the base items' list. But it doesn't get clear which of them is the base item for Black Ruin, because they have all the same name. I need to know that because of the item graphic. I guess, it is the Knight's Enchanter? Wink
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ops, sorry, I updated the previous post Razz
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

This is somewhat off-topic, but I was just curious what the square in the top left of the inventory box is for? It's different depending on whether you are a Thief, Wizard, or Fighter, but I've never found an item that I could put there. =o
Ychiju

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

My work is finished and sent back to Labiri. I hope it satisfies you. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: