Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Devondar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devondar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Devondar Reply with quote

Hi!

I from Poland, im play in Battle.net 5 years ago. And Im PK. I have most ears players Rebirth, how i can have icon PK?

Salute,

Devondar
Jagger
Dungeon Explorer

Location: Dietro il computer, bendato. Sono un uomo di merda e mi piace giocare scomodo.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

The icon it comes given from the staff, cannot be demanded. In compensation is available the icon of the “Cazzone”, that has much folkloristic sense in Italy.

JaggeR’s Bazar: If you search, you will find. Maybe.
Devondar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Jagger: Where I can see this icon??
DoTToR_M
Tristram's Son

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

From Moderator: don't open thread in The Killers Lair.

Edit: about pk icon, here http://www.diablorebirth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7952#7952
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I try to explain the situation :

Devondar : in Italy,as you could have seen in the screens in Killer's Lair threads, Player Killing is not intended only as a "Make players lose items and leave the game", is an art of mind games, transformations, faith gained, items lost and bitter humiliations Very Happy If you can build up some "Player Kills" in that way,and if those PKs are good quality ones,you'll earn the PK icon,and maybe much more Smile

Guess i'm right and clear Smile

DeeP
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I think Devondar had the "Live" Explanation of the meaning of PK Very Happy
Devondar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

DeeP: Yes, Im teach very much, and I remeber this situation. But never it will resign with PK. I will take example from you.

Thx and salute Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: