Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chat Icons and their meanings
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Chat Icons and their meanings Reply with quote

This topic will help you understanding the chat icons and what you can expect from the players behind.
Note: all of this information will be paged in the website when the sections will be complete Smile
Please don't ask for any icon, they will be assigned during the time of ReX's life (so, a very long time Muahahahaha) and there will be many of them to win and conquer. Just have a little patience Smile

Currently available icons:

Admin: this is the server admin's icon. Not much to say... Actually, only me and my assistant Sj3 have this icon, so it's possibile to recognize who can help you with server-related problems.

Law & Evil: these icons will be given to clan's masters, regarding to their alignment (Law, playing order, and Evil, playing chaosfully). You can find these icons also on a single person: in this case, he's a guide for who wants to take an alignment in the game (for example, a Law "iconed" player will help you exping and dueling, while a Evil one will teach you how to PK and so on...
Note: this part of the game will be improved later, expecially with clans and wars; probably there will be a kind of "quest" for clans with various prizes...

Player Killer: this icon will be given to who distingush himself for cruelty, skills and capacities of humiliate their victims...a kind of "Killing Tornament" prize.
Later will be given guidelines to know wich kind of killers will deserve this icon.

Other icons will be available and posted later Wink
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Good! I like the idea of new icons, do you plan to activate or create new ones?

I could come up with some ideas, I guess.

- Clanleader Icon: Beside to those Law and Evil Icons you could create special Icons for Clanleaders. F.e. if the clans name is (uhm...) Raised Fist, the Icon would show the clantag RF plus a raised fist, how about that?

First. More are supposed to come.

LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Unfortunately, icons are limited; the best I can do is creating "general" icons, not custom ones..

Last edited by LABiRi on Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
emosewa
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

So special icons for clans (not only for their leaders) are kinda impossible to get? Sorry, if here are some misunderstandings, my english is still not one of the best. Very Happy

LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Yes, we can't have a custom icon for EACH clan. We can just have a common icon for clans or their masters.
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ah, ok then. What a pity.

I'll think if there is any icon we could need, I'll find it. At the moment, I think we got all we need to survive.
Again, really nice idea.

Rulez

LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I have other icons in my secret pocket, but I will reveal them later on Wink
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Damn, you could've said that you don't need my help at the beginning. Very Happy Rotfl Very Happy

LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

emosewa wrote:
Damn, you could've said that you don't need my help at the beginning. Very Happy Rotfl Very Happy

LoL Rotfl
I always listen with interest to advices, so don't mind...I have free icon's slots to use GhGh
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ohhh, godfather LaBiRi thank you for listening to my noobish advices! Rotfl Very Happy

Rulez

LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

LOOOOOOL Rotfl
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Uhh, I see you like my sense of humor, so would you be so kind to activate an Evil Icon for me? Rotfl Just jokin' ^^

Kriesel
Hell's Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: Chat Icons and their meanings Reply with quote

voglio l'evil cattivo Muahahahaha
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Uhm, english?

LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Chat Icons and their meanings Reply with quote

Kriesel wrote:
voglio l'evil cattivo Muahahahaha

"I want the bad evil Muahahahaha "
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: