Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Channels
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emosewa
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Channels Reply with quote

Hi there,

I was just thinkin' why you (LaBiRi) activated so many channels on Rex.net? I mean, how many people play ReX? We have about 10 channels and only ITA-1, POL-1 and DEU-1 are used frequently.
Wouldn't it be nice, to get all the players into one channel? I can understand the point, that some people wanna talk about private things without being disturbed but they can host an op-channel in this case.

In my opinion one channel for all would increase the feeling of co-operation on ReX. It's just an idea, think 'bout it.

Rock on Rulez
DoTToR_M
Tristram's Son

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

someone will be translate this post for you

Sono di fretta, secondo me non è una grande idea perchè la cosa si trasformerebbe una babele e non si vedrebbe più un discorso decente. Potremmo aprire un chan internazionale, ma oltre a quello il sistema di canali va più che bene.
[Ah labbo, attiva il /ban per i canali pvt, se possibile]
zellaccio
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

dottor_m said that he thinks that isn't a good idea, beacuse whit many people in a chat, of differrent languages, we will not be able to understand a thing..
it could be a good idea open an internetional chan, but the chan are good as they are..

i think the same too

LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Plus, the channels are created automatically depending on nationality, it wasn't me creating them Smile They are handled by server itself...even if I can make an unique channel, I agree with Dottor_M.
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I like the idea; when you say, you don't understand anything... hey, in chats etc english is standard. And if someone like to talk to others in his/her mother language there would be no problem i think. Smile
DoTToR_M
Tristram's Son

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Achzo wrote:
I like the idea; when you say, you don't understand anything... hey, in chats etc english is standard. And if someone like to talk to others in his/her mother language there would be no problem i think. Smile

Imagine a only single chat with about 40-50 player of different nations and part of them cannot speak English (remember that in Italy English teaching at school is poor) it will be like in Babel. I like speak with foreign player, I'm a commie, so I'm an Internationalist, but sometimes I like to speak in Italian too. There is no restrictions for player to join the channel with the largest number of players, so I think this situation is good. If there are some players who like your idea, we can make a pool. Sorry if i've talked in italian first, but i was going to work a little in my garden GhGh
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

DoTToR_M wrote:
[...] i was going to work a little in my garden GhGh

Tell us wich kind of "plants" do you have GhGh
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Well, who said that in this non existing channel you are supposed to speak / write in english? I think that everybody can speak in his foreign language, if he wants too. It's the point, that the whole community is splitted in several parts and I think that's exactly what we don't want to have on Rex, is it?

My idea is:

Just imagine we have 2 channels.

- 1 to chat, for guild recruitment, just stupidity and/or fun.
- 1 to plan coops / ironmans / duels.

that's my idea. I can understand if some fo you (mainly the italians, because it's a game from Italy) don't see any point at all, but I think it would kinda strength the spirit of the community.

Rulez

DoTToR_M
Tristram's Son

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

LABiRi wrote:
DoTToR_M wrote:
[...] i was going to work a little in my garden GhGh

Tell us wich kind of "plants" do you have GhGh

i was moving mattonitroiadellamadonna.
GANGI@
Hell's Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Could be a good idea for me and i'm an Italian player....

Rex is a comunity with few players for now so we schould stay toghether to meet each other...

we schould discuss in a pool this i think
emosewa
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Sounds good! I will open a poll, see yaa there!

Rulez

Nemesis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

NO BASTA! E' veramente una cazzata.. non posso perdere 10 minuti a squelchare mezza chat quando entro..
E DOVE CAZZO E' ITA1??

Non esiste.. l'atmosfera chat di diablo è unica e non la si può distruggere a questa maniera infestandola di polacchi brasileri nordska, rimettete il canale d'ingresso!
Non si capisce veramente più una mazza!

Lo sapete benissimo di cosa parlo.. la chat di diablo è una e inimitabile e in D1 non entravo in chat con tutto un mondo di stronzi appena mi connettevo e dove lasciate allora le incursioni in channal stranieri? ELIMINATE?? No togliete sta troiata o non mi vedrete più.

Nemesis~BpkD
Sj3
Right-hand man of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Nemesis wrote:
NO BASTA! E' veramente una cazzata.. non posso perdere 10 minuti a squelchare mezza chat quando entro..
E DOVE CAZZO E' ITA1??

Non esiste.. l'atmosfera chat di diablo è unica e non la si può distruggere a questa maniera infestandola di polacchi brasileri nordska, rimettete il canale d'ingresso!
Non si capisce veramente più una mazza!

Lo sapete benissimo di cosa parlo.. la chat di diablo è una e inimitabile e in D1 non entravo in chat con tutto un mondo di stronzi appena mi connettevo e dove lasciate allora le incursioni in channal stranieri? ELIMINATE?? No togliete sta troiata o non mi vedrete più.

Nemesis~BpkD

C'ha raggione, i polacchi e compagni vogliono una chat unica al solo scopo di elemosinare qualche oggetto o aiuto da noi, semmai andrebbe fatta una chat dove tutti gli stranieri stan messi insieme, ma ita-1 è d'obbligo.

Ehm...Look
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

After the "alltogheterinabigfamily" experiment, I had to put everyone back in country channels, since most of players found themself very confused.
By the way, the "ReX Public Chat" channel is still available in the channel list, so don't worry, we will continue to love each other Muahahahaha

Ps: Nemesis, un post del genere non me l'aspettavo da te.
Peggio dei regazzini.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Thank you so much!

P.s. un bel post d'effetto che ha prodotto risultato, that's all Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: