Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Improvement Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leviathan
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Improvement Request Reply with quote

Hi, I now have played a little while and some things caught my eyes.

First of all: I like the more central setup of the town. I also like the more centered town portals. But I really miss some improvements:

Why is the inventory still so small? Why do potions/scrolls take so much space?

What about a fast switch second weapon like in d2. Im not a fan of d2, but that is a good idea imo.

I also think - maybe its just me - but beginning with warrior or mage is almost impossible. I had to start with rog. But it became very fast very easy as I found a powerful unique item (future vision). Maybe I was just lucky, but from that on, I thought it was too easy.

Well, thank you for your attention, I hope this post is in the correct forum.
NieSwiety
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Its not that easy to change this game. Labri didn't have the source: change compilated files is a hard work.

I thing solo mage have a problem indeed. But remember, this game is made for cooperative play Smile Later, mage is powerfull Smile
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Hi Leviathan (are u "Their"? ;D),
If u start with a warrioir, u have to use your skill stonecurse (costs no mana for you). The dmg of the monsters is high so u shouldnt get hitted. If you got a nice AC and good dmg, it will be much easier to play with warrior Smile
If u start with mage, its really hard Wink only got 40 charges of storm. I think you should play mage, if you got some items/books/gold to buy items.
Rogue is very easy, at the beginning! If you found a really good bow, you can kill nearly everything very fast. Later, its much harder. In Hell/Caves or Hell/Hell for expample Smile
Leviathan
Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Hi Moon, yes, I am Theiresias.

Too bad Labri does not have the source code.

But he already managed to alter the game quite a bit!
emosewa
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Leviathan wrote:
Too bad Labri does not have the source code.

Uhm, maybe Blizz will publish the Diablosourcecode this year, I mean it's the 10th anniversary. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: