Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rex Clan War

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnyHall
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Rex Clan War Reply with quote

Well.. first of all this is only a proposal Smile
When we will have a nice number of clans we could make this clan war.. it consists of:
1) Each clan that plays clan war has a number of territories
2) When a clan fights another one it choses the number of territories to play. If the clan loses he gives the territories to the enemy clan, if the clan wins he wins the territories
3) Clans that remain without any territory are out of the current war.
4) The clan with the major number of territories at the end of the war (we'll set a timelimit for each war) wins the war.
5) People that aren't in any clan might join this war as mercenaries (they play for one clan without being a member of it) or as bandits (they can attack every clan they want. If they win the clan loses 1 territory, which becomes a free territory, if they lose a x number of times they're out of the current war).
6) Clans might stipulate and break alliances during the war.

A clan vs clan might be composed of 3 duels (1 monoclass, 1 infraclass and 1 2v2) and, if possible, different clan members must be employed in other clan vs clan (this to avoid the abuse of the strongest players Smile )

Maybe we can add a nice item as a price for each clan vs clan.

Let me know what you think about it Smile
Van-Vought
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

as i've alredy saied to you, i think that is a great idea for give to the rebirth a kind of long life, and a remember of past time in diablo1, when clan fight each other for take items.. ummh.. first then cocaine+droog era i think ^^

LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

You always have to hurry guys, don't you?
I said that a organization like this will be developed when the situation will be calm and I can concentrate on it.
Maybe this is a good point to start discussin it, but remember that few months are needed to launch this, since I want to organize the website and the other stuff.
Thanks.
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Well I said when we'll have a nice number of clans, of course I didn't mean this as an immediate thing Smile
Alamara
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

That sounds incredibly fun. =)

I like the idea of the territories thing. Perhaps someone could even draw out a map that we would use to represent the ReX world and let clans choose to make attacks to different areas on it. Clanless players could be a part of a territory unowned at the start, and they would have to be challenged and beaten by a member of that clan to take over the territory. When clans expanded enough to challenge each other, then they could go by your rules. =)

I love the idea and potential of it!
emosewa
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Probably a good idea, why not.

DoTToR_M
Tristram's Son

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I think the idea of a ladder can be extended to clan war like in starcraft, cs, et,..
And i think we can do a ladder about it.
I think is much easy to do.
Morcegao(PAD)
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

the idea is used in games like ragnarok, lineage.. and it's a really good idea
a fun event to make players play more the game..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: