Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IRONMAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gogan
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: IRONMAN Reply with quote

hi! I want to introduce to You one of the Diablo Variant's - for me the best one. We play IronMan very often in Poland. Here are the rules:

http://realmsbeyond.net/diablo/vironman.html#rules

Shortly:
We start playing with char on lvl 1 and base items. If we arrive first time in dungeons, we can.t go back to town. We only use items, that we find in dungeons. The thing in IroNMan is to get to the deepest lvl of dungeons. We must clear lvls, open all barrels etc. When we die, the only way to continue playing is using the ressurect scroll, that we find in dungeons. If someone have any questions, ask here. You can also Write here your records from IM. If you need someone to play with, i'm almost always ready Smile. Have fun!
D4mn3d
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I guess Ironman with 3 players can be played only in Classic Diablo since a Warrior can stonecurse everything in the path, the Rogue can see with Infravision, Sorcerer can identify any item. Not talking about party xp... so I think its a bit easy to do Ironman in Rebirth... but a solo can be a contest.
Gogan
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

hmm so try to go far and then talk to us Smile I tried its and it is a bit difficult, belive me Smile
D4mn3d
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I've already tried, I died with a rogue in dlvl 2.

But I can do it in a solo game, hardcore mode.

Each lvl cleared, I can't return. Must take everything I can and go. I.E, I pass to lvl 2, I can't go back to lvl 1... ALL OR NOTHING.

You go with me.

If I Kill Diablo, I will have yours Corruption, all others items that you're trading in http://www.diablorebirth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7308#7308 and you'll have to gift me with a Staff of Apoc 8 Charges.

In Exchange if I loss (what's more probable) I will give you all my items (what are nothing comparing to yours) and I will reset my Wizard lvl 40.

What do you say? Have a deal??? GhGh

It will be remembered in Brazil for a million years if you agree. Very Happy
Gogan
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

as you said your items is crapy so i don't see why i should accept it Smile
Karamn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I'm with you in IronMan.

I think i love that.
D4mn3d
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I knew you would run Very Happy

Why? - You say. Because you said me to try before talking. I'm saying something about it 'cause I've already tried of course.
It was like you're underestimating me.

So I bet.

I like challenges, no problem with them.
Gogan
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

your bet is too small Smile and i don't thrust brazilians ;p
D4mn3d
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Don't thrust brazilians? Cool

You do very well. We brazilians are BAD, VERY BAD and EVIL. GhGh
I think Labiri has to put a EVIL or PK ICON for all brazilians of lvl 45+ Muahahahaha

Just joking, but there is some of us that are stupid as well as any people in the world, but I'm not one of them.

If I say something, trust me, it's true.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: