Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why "Black Dragons"?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Pubblica piazza
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhoEnix.Z
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

DweeZil wrote:
Zelga se ti fossi deciso in passato a scrivere la storia dei BD (c'č la sezione su devoted.to/blackdragons ancora "under construction") ora iela ficcavamo dove non batte il sole a sto niubbo Rulez

Cmq Labiri č stato abbastanza eloquente, il coso ha capito l'errore e GG.

Guarda che la storia gliel'avevo scritta io-_-
Credo ce l'abbia ancora in .txt Rotfl
Zelgadis
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Se non l'ho uppata c'č un motivo. Tipo che non m'č sembrato il caso di mettercela.
Tipo perchč era meglio la pagina "under construction" Rotfl

Cmq... si, il tipo ha preso una cantonata. Ho fondato i BD nel 2000, ho saputo solo dopo che esistevano degli altri BD in polonia. Il tipo non ha mai sentito parlare di noi, of course, il pkilling per come lo facciamo noi prevede un'ampia comunicazione con la vittima, pertanto siamo sempre rimasti perlopių in italia. Poi beh, qualche BD polacco č stato pkappato per sfregio Rotfl
Approposito, se avete tempo pkappate anche questo cosė per fargli capire come va la vita.

amen

Zelgadis
Original Italian Black Dragons chief from 2000
{BLACK DRAGONS}
YuMi
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

mi chiedo come mai non l'abbiate ancora pkppato...
Zelgadis
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

che hai furia?
c'č tempo, un ci rincorre nessuno
{BLACK DRAGONS}
Gogan
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

can someone translate words of Zelgadis please? i'm very intrested in that, for me only true Black Dragons are the polish ones Smile No one can say that Zegladis didnt saw their name 6 years ago and though to copy the name Smile

But of course i have big respect to this BD when i see what they do Smile
Zelgadis
Disciple

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Let's translate Very Happy

Ok, i founded my {BD} in january 2000, and only after i saw that there was another BD clan on B.net. And i didn't care a flying fuck about that.
Obviously, for me the only true Black Dragons are mines', and of course i didn't want to copy another clan when i founded my BDs'. They are just 2 different clans. And, in my humble opinion, my clan made up one of the most important pages of italian Diablo history. In Poland maybe you didn't know italian BD 'cause most of us are Hardcore Player Killers, and our pkilling way use much comunication with the victim, so our works are hard to export 'cause they're all in italian language. Anyway if u take a look at our site (http://devoted.to/blackdragons), expecially in Evilish section, you can find over one hundred pages of people who humiliates themselfs to get back their items. It's also probably that we PKed some polish BD, but c'est la vie... maybe you will have your chance to know my Black Dragons too Muahahahaha

Take care, and watch your back Skull.

Rulez

Cya
-Z.
{BLACK DRAGONS}
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Pubblica piazza All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: