Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thief´s in rebirth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Volker_Kaudah
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: thief´s in rebirth Reply with quote

i removed my post because i got my item that i wanted to trade

thx to A~Nevskji Rulez

In memory of "Mr. Nice Guy"

Last edited by Volker_Kaudah on Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

if u like to trade, one has to go on the left of the screen and one on the right. then both drop the item and both walk to their new item. u only can steal it with a hack.
Gogan
Disciple

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

or just trade with trusted people Wink

dont trade also with SoD~Elvane - biggest noob i ever seen.

He was trading with polish player named Wolt. Wolt droped his item (cats wind) and Elvane stolen it and said "PKed by SoD clan" uahuahuahuahuahuahuahua what a noob Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

~~ really? he told me he really pkd them. no idea Smile i will ask him and i will tell him that stealing isnt ok in SoD ~~
emosewa
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Nice clan you're in, Nooby Moony. Smile

-=Sky Von Carstein=-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

My personal Advice.
Polish player have different Visions of Player Killing, many players thinks: Isteal an item i said pked, so that one come to hunt me and i totally pking him/her. Are a Recall Techs.
Everyone is free to say what they think, but calling noob someone don't resolve the things. Simply, i can say all the polish are noobs, cause they want duel with sentinel. (is an example)
Everyone have opinions, and are accepted, but first of insulting someone on a forum, just deal with it First. without angry or an hostile habit.
Thank you for partecipate at this Post.
Nevskij
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

I have done a good work between the 2 guys and the 2 nations GhGh

I am proud of it Fiskio Fiskio SiSi SiSi
Ezechiele 25.17: il cammino dell'uomo timorato è minacciato da ogni parte dalle iniquità degli esseri egoisti e dalla tirannia degli uomini malvagi[..]E la mia giustizia calerà sopra di loro con grandissima vendetta e furiosissimo sdegno [..]
Bozo
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Trade? nah... not for me. Or at least, not until TELEKINESIS is BANISHED from this game....any noob can steal items in trades with telekinesis. Imagine it: You and some thief put the items on the ground. Both run for the items. The thief uses telekinesis on your item, runs back and catches his. And it's useless to avoid trading with mages/high lvl characters coz of +mag items...anyone can learn and use telekinesis even being a low lvl. Anyways, who will miss that spell?
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

@ bozo:

first i have to say, that you are totally right.

but there is one possibility, to avoid stealing during trade:

1. YOU have to open the game and be sure you put your sound on before opening this game.

2. if you are in your created game and the trading-partner comes in too, listen to the sound:
telekinesis can be heared from anybody who is in the game and in the same dlvl(town) - and without spelling it you can't steal any or ?

3. so if you hear the telekinesis-sound, then you can be shure that your trading partner isn't trustable.

in that case (3) you can decide yourself if you want to go on with trading or better leave the game Wink

and: if you are not shure @ this point if your partner is trustable or not, try to throw a thing on the ground, which is not the wanted item but any crap ...
if the partner steals that, then you know that he isn't trustable.

i ever trade this way and i never lost one item this way.

THX for reading !

cu in hell Cool Birra
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

i think that LABIRI has to ban telekinesis spell from town!
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

wurst-griller wrote:
i think that LABIRI has to ban telekinesis spell from town!

Already done in the upcoming release Smile
Tristram's Son

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Other players lame, DoTToR_M kills ---> http://digilander.libero.it/igow/ellaser/ellaser.htm
D4mn3d
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

It will not solve the problem.

I.E. People will lie about the quality of the items they are trading.
Like saying that has a perfect archon and giving a +1 40/38.
It will occur with archon, legacys, atrocitys, astute and any item that doesn't have a FIX stat.
I am not sugesting to FIX stats for all Uniques, only saying you have to trust people you're trading with.

And I trust nobody, so I NEVER drop first and I want to SEE the item before droping mine.
If the other trust me then we trade.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: