Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bug with Apoc
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Bug with Apoc Reply with quote

If you stand next to a monster, and an other player casts apoc, u will get hitted by apoc, too. u die because the damage is so high. Could you fix this bug? i think apoc has a kind of area damage, so every monster/player which is next to the monster which get hitted by apoc, will get hitted too.[/i]
Grifis
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Wow, very interesting... Muahahahaha Muahahahaha Muahahahaha

LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Apocalypse spell will be removed in the next version, because of unfairness in the game and un-legit using of it Triste

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Congratulations to all the lamers SiSi
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Uahuaha, time to trade my found staff to someone^^
Grifis
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

LABiRi wrote:
Apocalypse spell will be removed in the next version, because of unfairness in the game and un-legit using of it Triste

Does this mean that it won't be found any more on staves? Or does it mean that it won't work at all?

Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Grifis wrote:
LABiRi wrote:

Does this mean that it won't be found any more on staves? Or does it mean that it won't work at all?

I'm pretty sure he means all staves overall, because leaving the existing staves of the players won't change the fact that they'll provide unfairness in the game or be used with bugs etc. Razz

A little side question, Labiri - what about Flamedart?^^
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I'm about to leave flamedart as it is, but I have to study it before take decisions Smile
Suggestions?
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

LABiRi wrote:
I'm about to leave flamedart as it is, but I have to study it before take decisions Smile
Suggestions?

I would leave it as it is, just change the number of the charges on the weapon from 5 to 3 (because that is the 'real' charges count on the weapon, excluding the extra one at the end (double cast)). Other than that, nothing really. 5 x Flamedart then = 5 x 3(+1) = somewhere between 15 and 20 maximum charges if you're stuffed up with them. I would see that as fair. Hope this helped.

Endu, aka Hariel.
perfectstranger
Disciple

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I've read somewhere in this foruns that flame dart was suposed to consume 2 charges each cast... (whats really wierd givin that it has an uneven number of charges).
Anyway, one thing that is mesed up is that when casting mind traphole from the scroll it will also consumes 2 scrolls o.O
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

perfectstranger wrote:
I've read somewhere in this foruns that flame dart was suposed to consume 2 charges each cast...

That is correct and therefore the number of charges should be displayed as 3 on Flamedart, not 5 ^^. If you ask "Why 3, not 2?" - because that's how many charges you will get if you cast Mind Traphole from a fully charged Flamedart with an interval of a few seconds.
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

but then mind traphol cost has to be 1 charge, not 2 Wink
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Moon wrote:
but then mind traphol cost has to be 1 charge, not 2 Wink

Yup.
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

hi all !

labiri - i find - if you disable apo in next version, so pls make the flamedart up to real 5 charges !thx man!!

cu in hell Cool Birra
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

wurst-griller wrote:
hi all !

labiri - i find - if you disable apo in next version, so pls make the flamedart up to real 5 charges !thx man!!

cu in hell Cool Birra

I understand your need for apoc-like spells wurst, but I dissagree.

with 5 'real' charges, you could get anywhere between 25-30 charges per trip, which would bring everything closer to the 'unfairness' that is to be taken away in next version Smile .

Edit: This is just my opinion, but I've tried a 5 Flamedart setup before and I'm confident you should leave it at 3 base charges per bow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: