Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Big Conclussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wurst-griller
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

for me its fine, when i only know that the crest CAN be found ... ^^
N4p4lm
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Definitly some ppl missed the point in the discussion - we are no longer arguing, and quarreling like 9 year old kids - this has gone far beyond that to questions how the server should be really administrated, and what to do with unequalness and dicrimination witch has obviously occured. You will not get this sorted by shutting people up and covering the whole stuff up, locking the toppics and bannig anyone - people have already shown they refuse to ignore this and wish to investigate the issue. Responsibility should be taken in the proper way - not like bofore - Labiri apologised for Nemesis ? WTF ? Labiri is not the one that should be apologising for what Nemesis said - if Nemesis doesnt have the balls to do that - he'll just remain a dog - as he is considered to be now - and that's fine with me. Now onto future events - after everything that had transpired here I could behave like a child and say that im not going to complete the dossier - but unlike other ppl I know how to separate things form one another, it just will be delayed a bit since all the fuss occured. I am not interested in Reb's destruction nor giving Labiri headahes - the fact is he is responsible for mainaining balance and order here and yet he chose to ignore certain facts - so ppl got angry - no suprise here. I just gave you some material to think about - now let's work out some ways out and make the players equal.
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I'm reading all of those posts in last days and.. I laugh at some ppl. Some of you (mostly Italian... but I don't want to take a place in this discussion) is blind or just stupid. When I see "I PKED U N4P4LM" 20x times and 30x times posted screens with N4p I'm just laughing and getting off my chair.

This discussion is about shit that got into Rebirth, not about N4p4lm or Nemesis, or any other guy.

N4p4lm brought this out (in his way of talking...), but LABiRi got it all wrong. Lab, can't u see that Italians got a bit too "pr0" in last times?

Most of ppl only read N4p4lm's topics and saw that he's a bit rude and harsh, so they didn't got the message of the topics/posts.

The locking of the topic... made me not laugh, but got my eyes like that O_O and stopped believe in every human's responsibility.

This is just funny 4 me, cause I got distance to the world and this discussion.

Now I'm Polish. Call me a stupid minority, noob, anything u want. I'll laugh louder : )

p.s. I don't want to take a place in discussion as I said, but some posts from both sides are just ridicolous...
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The Big Conclussion Reply with quote

N4p4lm wrote:
Most polish players say you shouldnt be the servers or the forums administrator.

Gee, that's hard to debate on, being Lord Labiri is the fkn' creator of the fkn' Rebirth mod!

N4p4lm wrote:
Whats up now ?

Why the "Whats up now ?" You didn't prove a point. There are less Americans here than there are Polish and if it's anyone I expected to be discriminated on it would have been Americans but I have yet to see the "discrimination" you and any other of your friends speak of. So far, anyone Italian or Brazilian or etc. has been very helpful to me. If Lord Labiri only cared about Italians he would have figured out a way to make the Rebirth exclusive to them and put all the NPC conversations in Italian to tell everyone, "If you can't understand this, you're not welcome!"

N4p4lm wrote:
The fact of the matter is lots of peple wanted to state their oppinions on this subject yet u just shut them up halfway of writing their posts coz u dont have the guts to solve anything.

Excuse me? How can Lord Labiri KNOW when you're posting in this particular thread and closed before you can click "Submit"? Have you discovered the hidden camera he has on all ReX players computers?

N4p4lm wrote:
Its now you that should be apologizing but Nemesis himself - concluding you proved italians are cowards when it comes to any argumentative discussion and taking responsibility. TOTAL COWARDS.

You speak of discrimination against you, yet you just practiced discrimination against the entire Italian community over something one person did.

N4p4lm wrote:
Ban me if u think its gonna solve the problem i dont really care - do whatever you need to escape the discussion and the responsibility. THE FACT OS FORUM IS FOR DISCUSSIONS AND PLACING YOUR OPPINIONS. The game is for playin - obviously u got it the other way around.

In conclusion(and it's only spelled with 1 s, asshole), I say that Lord Labiri does a fine way job when he closes your complaint over dumb things. Look, I've been PK'd before, I've been MK'd by all kinds of ways, ambush TP, "teammate" lures monsters into entrance so they strike me down before I can Mana Shield, PK'd and then the "teammates" lures the monsters onto my corpse before I can hit "Restart in Town", etc., etc.(which is why I posted a celebration thread when I hit Level 40, it was a bumpy ride, because I was hoping someone would help me get there quicker they end up making my ride slower) but it's not worth starting a complaint thread, and saying "W-WELL, HE HAS ITEM HE SHOULDN'T STILL HAVE!" Because PK and MK isn't a big deal, it's a set back, it's like falling off a horse, get some equipment and get back on the fkn' horse.

That is why Lord Labiri is having everyone START OVER, it's a solution, a much debated solution, but a solution nonetheless. It will hard to work through ReX back at Level 1, but I can handle because this game is fun to me.

And furthermore, if you feel Lord Labiri is a poor cowardly decision maker and is racist against anyone Non-Italian, don't take the "discrimination" and stop coming to this website and stop playing ReX. Again, I fail to see this "discrimination" you speak of.

P.S.- Nemesis can kick your ass without the apoc staff. Stop whining and get over it.
Zelgadis
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I want to spend 2 words about Napalms pked question, why we pked him and why did the right thing doing that.

Napalm wrote on Forum many things about "Italian all noobs" and shit like that.
Nemesis read that shit, and wanted to show to the poor Napalm who's the real noob.
Napalm, pked, started to cry and lame on the forum, about "Italian all cheaters-the true nature of all italians" and other bullshits like that.
I think if there is someone here that can be angry for racist phrases, just italian players can.
About restoring pg: Napalm said that he didn't do that, anyway THIS IS CHEATING.
I also read some shit about my idea of cheating. Read and try to understand, idiot:
Full Legit = USE ONLY DIABLO and/or a LEGAL SCANNER (like Diablosight) wich tell you if someone is cheating but not his equip if it's regular. No dupe, no import pg.
Cheater = Use an external program (bobafett or shit like that), dupe items and import/copy pg.
If you don't believe that try to ask to someone who knows how to play Diablo.
I bought it about 10 years ago. I play online since '99. I suppose i'm not the first idiot noob that says bullshits.

That's all, about Napalm the true conclusion is this:
LABiRi wrote:
you aren't able to discuss something without willing to be superior: just check all post by you Napalm.
Probably that's true, I can't administrate an horde of kids crying for being killed: so why are you still around here?

Stay well, see ya.
{BLACK DRAGONS}
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Zelgadis wrote:
I want to spend 2 words about Napalms pked question, why we pked him and why did the right thing doing that.

Napalm wrote on Forum many things about "Italian all noobs" and shit like that.
Nemesis read that shit, and wanted to show to the poor Napalm who's the real noob.
Napalm, pked, started to cry and lame on the forum, about "Italian all cheaters-the true nature of all italians" and other bullshits like that.
I think if there is someone here that can be angry for racist phrases, just italian players can.
About restoring pg: Napalm said that he didn't do that, anyway THIS IS CHEATING.
I also read some shit about my idea of cheating. Read and try to understand, idiot:
Full Legit = USE ONLY DIABLO and/or a LEGAL SCANNER (like Diablosight) wich tell you if someone is cheating but not his equip if it's regular. No dupe, no import pg.
Cheater = Use an external program (bobafett or shit like that), dupe items and import/copy pg.
If you don't believe that try to ask to someone who knows how to play Diablo.
I bought it about 10 years ago. I play online since '99. I suppose i'm not the first idiot noob that says bullshits.

That's all, about Napalm the true conclusion is this:
LABiRi wrote:
you aren't able to discuss something without willing to be superior: just check all post by you Napalm.
Probably that's true, I can't administrate an horde of kids crying for being killed: so why are you still around here?

Stay well, see ya.

I'd like to quote this for truth, Napalm has become a complete lamer over something HE asked Lord Labiri to resolve and he DID with the start over, but he comes up with other stupid reasons to be a lamer, Napalm, Lord Labiri apoligized for "Nemesis' actions" (like they need apoligizing for) because he's an creator taking responsibility for what happens on his creation. Not for Nemesis to chicken out as you put it. These are the actions of a decision making person, if you don't like it, leave.
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: The Big Conclussion Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:

N4p4lm wrote:
Its now you that should be apologizing but Nemesis himself - concluding you proved italians are cowards when it comes to any argumentative discussion and taking responsibility. TOTAL COWARDS.

You speak of discrimination against you, yet you just practiced discrimination against the entire Italian community over something one person did.

And when Italians discriminate entire POL community over something one person did? It's ok, ait?

Darth Cid wrote:
P.S.- Nemesis can kick your ass without the apoc staff. Stop whining and get over it.

Then why the fk he did it with the staff?

I still think some ppl of u r just blind.

Your laughing Dithrim
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I have yet to see an event where an Italian has discriminated the entire Polish community over one person, I've seen the other way around(see this thread) but and to pretend an idiot, if I was blind, why would I be playing. And another question, if you feel offended, why are you still playing?

Break it up into very small sentences for the kiddies to understand.

Lord.

Labiri's.

word.

is.

final.

if.

you.

think.

it's.

unfair.

don't.

endorse.

ReX.

--"The Lone Wolverine" Darth Cid

Last edited by Darth Cid on Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
I have yet to see an event where an Italian has discriminated the entire Polish community over one person, I've seen the other way around(see this thread) but and to pretend an idiot, if I was blind, why would I be playing. And another question, if you feel offended, why are you still playing?

Look around, dude. U'll find examples of discriminating polish community. Not only Italians, Brazilians too (Pursuit~OM got to POL channels, asked anybody for duel... most of ppl were afk, and he shouted 'noobs' at every1... ).

The question u asked it's "If u don't like - go away", but said in more diplomatic way. I won't answer that, since it's rude and it bothers me.

BTW. those single words u wrote... it's like communism. And the communism is - "U like it? Cool. U don't? GTFO or be punished."

Last edited by Dithrim on Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
HeNtai
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

more than half of this posts are OFFtopic... Fiskio

omfg stfu dats Pure Pwnage lol
DoTToR_M
Tristram's Son

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The Big Conclussion Reply with quote

Dithrim wrote:
And when Italians discriminate entire POL community

Man, Polish using a private forum space to speack. Are Italian who discriminate Polish or Polish who discriminate themselves?
I'm not with who prefer a global channel for all, but you mast convey with me that some of you do nothing to make the situation better.
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
I have yet to see an event where an Italian has discriminated the entire Polish community

And you would have, if Thanatos' reply to one of the locked threads wasn't erased.

"I'm an italian, I'm not a minority like you." - this is rude prejudice and should not be tolerated.

Cid, let me assure you that N4p4lm is not a stupid kid and you should maybe look at this more objectively instead of going for the easy prey at the time. Read all posts, make up your mind, it's hard to stay neutral on this one, but you have to.
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

And let me ask you this, do you think Lord Labiri can see every channel and every thread in this forum and moderate them all? Someone called you a n00b? Cry The word "n00b" is just a word, it matters not if you believe you're not. I think I'm a n00b, I know it. I have a lot of trouble finiding equipment where everyone is suceeding, that's why I play the game until I'm not a n00b, it's fun to play a game you're a n00b on. That's a fkn' compliment when you think about it. Pursuit doesn't know what you're doing, and if he's soooooooo "discriminating" report him. That's how we use what we in the intelligent person's level call "common sense." There's a total of over 800 members here, that means most of them, probably play ReX, do you think Lord Labiri and Sj3 has the ability to babysit all 800 members and work on the game, forum, and website, no, they do not.

Endurio, you're probably right about this, it's just that I believe Napalm is acting childish about it, posting three threads about one problem...it's been solved.

Last edited by Darth Cid on Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
And let me ask you this, do you think Lord Labiri can see every channel and every thread in this forum and moderate them all? Someone called you a n00b? Cry The word "n00b" is just a word, it matters not if you believe you're not. I think I'm a n00b, I know it. I have a lot of trouble finiding equipment where everyone is suceeding, that's why I play the game until I'm not a n00b, it's fun to play a game you're a n00b on. That's a fkn' compliment when you think about it. Pursuit doesn't know what you're doing, and if he's soooooooo "discriminating" report him. That's how we use what we in the intelligent person's level call "common sense." There's a total of over 800 members here, that means most of them, probably play ReX, do you think Lord Labiri and Sj3 has the ability to babysit all 800 members and work on the game, forum, and website, no, they do not.

Totally off topic, please don't spam those important threads.
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

DoTToR_M wrote:
Man, Polish using a private forum space to speack. Are Italian who discriminate Polish or Polish who discriminate themselves?
I'm not with who prefer a global channel for all, but you mast convey with me that some of you do nothing to make the situation better.

U mean who? N4p4lm? So u think he's working on his dossier just to get his free time fked up?

At least they don't make it worse, like some guys on this forum.

Darth Cid wrote:
And let me ask you this, do you think Lord Labiri can see every channel and every thread in this forum and moderate them all? Someone called you a n00b? The word "n00b" is just a word, it matters not if you believe you're not. I think I'm a n00b, I know it. I have a lot of trouble finiding equipment where everyone is suceeding, that's why I play the game until I'm not a n00b, it's fun to play a game you're a n00b on. That's a fkn' compliment when you think about it. Pursuit doesn't know what you're doing, and if he's soooooooo "discriminating" report him. That's how we use what we in the intelligent person's level call "common sense." There's a total of over 800 members here, that means most of them, probably play ReX, do you think Lord Labiri and Sj3 has the ability to babysit all 800 members and work on the game, forum, and website, no, they do not.

It's not about me dude - I laugh at that guy. It's not about the noob word, it's just about that he encloses entire polish community in one word. And this word is rude. He generalizes AS HELL, so what I do? I laugh at his IQ.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: