Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Big Conclussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D4mn3d
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Dithrim,

I know Pursuit~OM since 2001, so I can say something about him, he said noobs the same way I would say noobs.
In Brazil it is common to call anyone noob only to joke and make him duel. If u don't like me calling u noob what would u do? Duel with me? See the point?!

He was no discriminating anyone, he shouted NOOBS instead of POLISH NOOBS.
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Endurio wrote:
Darth Cid wrote:
And let me ask you this, do you think Lord Labiri can see every channel and every thread in this forum and moderate them all? Someone called you a n00b? Cry The word "n00b" is just a word, it matters not if you believe you're not. I think I'm a n00b, I know it. I have a lot of trouble finiding equipment where everyone is suceeding, that's why I play the game until I'm not a n00b, it's fun to play a game you're a n00b on. That's a fkn' compliment when you think about it. Pursuit doesn't know what you're doing, and if he's soooooooo "discriminating" report him. That's how we use what we in the intelligent person's level call "common sense." There's a total of over 800 members here, that means most of them, probably play ReX, do you think Lord Labiri and Sj3 has the ability to babysit all 800 members and work on the game, forum, and website, no, they do not.

Totally off topic, please don't spam those important threads.

Okay, well let me try to get back on topic here, all-and-all, what I mean to say is:

I don't think all Italians are trying to be discriminating as Naplam is hinting.

Napalm needs to stop posting these threads, because the issue he wanted settled, has been settled, so says Lord Labiri.

All he's posting this thread for is to say Nemesis is a cowardly player, and Lord Labiri is cowardly admin, which is far from the case in both cases.

True, if it was a matter in which Nemesis himself should apologize, I'd take Napalm's side. But Lord Labiri apologized on behalf of anyone else who imported their gear from previous verisons, and he's presented his solution. And I don't think this is a matter in which Nemesis should apologize to anyone expect Lord Labiri in private for misuse of the imported equipment.
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

D4mn3d wrote:
Dithrim,

I know Pursuit~OM since 2001, so I can say something about him, he said noobs the same way I would say noobs.
In Brazil it is common to call anyone noob only to joke and make him duel. If u don't like me calling u noob what would u do? Duel with me? See the point?!

He was no discriminating anyone, he shouted NOOBS instead of POLISH NOOBS.

How'd fk u know what he said? U don't know anything, so don't take a point. And - how'd I know what is typical to u Brasilians? It's like I enter ur channel and say "BRA IDIOTS" and then say it's typical for polish players. Fair? Doubt.

Darth Cid wrote:
Okay, all-and-all, what I mean to say is.

I don't think all Italians are trying to be discriminating.

Napalm needs to stop posting these threads, because the issue he wanted settled, has been settled, so says Lord Labiri.

All he's posting this thread for is to say Nemesis is a cowardly player, and Lord Labiri is cowardly admin, which is far from the case in both cases.

True, if it was a matter in which Nemesis himself should apologize, I'd take Napalm's side. But Lord Labiri apologized on behalf of anyone else who imported their gear from previous verisons, and he's presented his solution. And I don' think this is a matter in which Nemesis should apologize to anyone expect Lord Labiri in private for misuse of the imported equipment.

Dude u missed the point totally. Learn to find the message of the posts.

Ur point is rly like communism, so I won't comment it.

I don't know in this moment who deleted Thanatos post, but the man who did it IS a coward.

Maybe not all Italians try to be discriminating - but most of them don't try, they just ARE discriminating.

N4p4lm doesn't wanted to settle THAT issue with Nemesis. He wanted to settle issue with importing items, rascism in Italian's players talks and many other rude things.
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Quote:
He wanted to settle issue with importing items, rascism in Italian's players talks and many other rude things.

Well, the point of this thread is the result of the Nemesis issue, so it can be misleading and I apologize for missing the point. I'm not racist and I try not to sound racist, but you're eventually going to meet those kinds of people on a game server that think they're better than you because of where you're from, and that's wrong of them to think imho. And if someone manages to import an item on PB 1.1, I'm for the suggestion of banning the importers from the game server REGARDLESS.
N4p4lm
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

The suprising thing is that polish ppl while being offended are the only ones here that seem to work twards some ways out of this while some italians continue on bragging about stuff that is at this point totally offtop and irrelevant. So lets have a conversation on their level Rotfl :

Yo co yo whassup DarthCid whatcha bitchin bout nigga ? o______O U aint shit punx uuuuuuuuweeeeee - ima blast yall coz im daddy pr0land yall gettin spanked whens too much trouble to talk aight ? O_o U scared to hustle ? We got it all locked man - so stop that - put that keyboard down boy - drop that ai ? Coz we got shit locked tight - sowed up so good mornin vieeeeeetnaaaaam - So how you figure you can even fuck wit mine ? Hit me with that shit one more time n i'll rock ya head to bed ! Just like rockin what ? Twin glocks nigga ! So yo - check tha method we go by here - u fuck wit it - u die dear :*

Maybe this level of conversation will speak to their experience o______________________O to make them stop offtoping.
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:

Well, the point of this thread is the result of the Nemesis issue, so it can be misleading and I apologize for missing the point. I'm not racist and I try not to sound racist, but you're eventually going to meet those kinds of people on a game server that think they're better than you because of where you're from, and that's wrong of them to think imho. And if someone manages to import an item on PB 1.1, I'm for the suggestion of banning the importers from the game server REGARDLESS.

U wrote a thing that's obvious to me from couple of days. And now what to do with those ppl? Let them call me "stupid minoity" or "noobs"? Ban them for just words? It's not that simple. I think some ppl here got 2 far. Rly 2 far.
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

N4p4lm wrote:
The suprising thing is that polish ppl while being offended are the only ones here that seem to work twards some ways out of this while some italians continue on bragging about stuff that is at this point totally offtop and irrelevant. So lets have a conversation on their level Rotfl :

Yo co yo whassup DarthCid whatcha bitchin bout nigga ? o______O U aint shit punx uuuuuuuuweeeeee - ima blast yall coz im daddy pr0land yall gettin spanked whens too much trouble to talk aight ? O_o U scared to hustle ? We got it all locked man - so stop that - put that keyboard down boy - drop that ai ? Coz we got shit locked tight - sowed up so good mornin vieeeeeetnaaaaam - So how you figure you can even fuck wit mine ? Hit me with that shit one more time n i'll rock ya head to bed ! Just like rockin what ? Twin glocks nigga ! So yo - check tha method we go by here - u fuck wit it - u die dear :*

Maybe this level of conversation will speak to their experience o______________________O to make them stop offtoping.

O_o
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

N4p4lm wrote:

RACIST, He's being discriminating against Americans, ban him! BAN HIM!

Anyway, I'm not from that part of American, I'm from a part where you get shot fro talking like that(not by me, by other people around here), anyway, now you're being offtopic, my last post was actually ontopic and now I'm offtopic again for explaining so let's get on topic again. I don't think Lord Labiri can just ban EVERYONE who SAYS something about where a person's from(words are cheap), everyone has opinions, and they're like noses, everyone has one and they smell. The imported items players should be banned, okay?

Last edited by Darth Cid on Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
N4p4lm
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I cant be a racist man - im black from my waist down to my feet ; dddddd

Last edited by N4p4lm on Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
anyway, now you're being offtopic, my last post was actually ontopic and now I'm offtopic again for explaining so let's get on topic again.

You all right?

Last edited by Endurio on Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
[RACIST, He's being discriminating against Americans, ban him! BAN HIM!

Anyway, I'm not from that part of American, I'm from a part where you get shot fro talking like that(not by me, by other people around here), anyway, now you're being offtopic, my last post was actually ontopic and now I'm offtopic again for explaining so let's get on topic again. I don't think Lord Labiri can just ban EVERYONE who says something about where a person's from, everyone has opinions, and they're like noses, everyone has one and they smell. The imported items players should be banned, okay?

DUUUDE, LEARN to read with knowing what u read, PLX. U made me laugh like a crazy guy with that text. U rly don't understand what N4p4lm is trying to say and what I'm trying to say. Read carefully, even 10x times, ask ur family to translate, DO SMTH.

p.s. sry for offtopic
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Settling the importing item issue, BAN THE IMPORTERS!

You can't stop racism. It's everywhere.

Rudeness is everywhere, that's why there's a sqeulch command.

There, I just stated my opinion on what, you, Dithrim, stated in a previous post was the point, so how am I offtopic?

Translation: This thread is meant confuse people.

Shit, I'm off topic again.
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:

There, I just stated my opinion on what, you, Dithrim, stated in a previous post was the point, so how am I offtopic?

I can only repeat what I said before - are you all right? :/
N4p4lm
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid no need to since we usually take other niggaz garments - like - boy run ya jewels ! o__________O
So save your breath before i vomite.
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Endurio wrote:
Darth Cid wrote:

I can only repeat what I said before - are you all right? :/

NO!

Oh, I get it, it's "Fuck with the American" Day.

Last edited by Darth Cid on Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: