Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Big Conclussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
Settling the importing item issue, BAN THE IMPORTERS!

You can't stop racism. It's everywhere.

Rudeness is everywhere, that's why there's a sqeulch command.

There, I just stated my opinion on what, you, Dithrim, stated in a previous post was the point, so how am I offtopic?

Translation: This thread is meant confuse people.

Shit, I'm off topic again.

Well Endurio - I got other answer for that post - it's "no comments" ;|

N4p EY YOOO nigg'! 'sup mate? D0 teh shootah d00d!
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

This thread is getting more and more stupid by the minute. Why do I bother? I stated my opinion on what N4p stated in the opening post, I stated my opinion on what other ppl say the topic of this thread, yet I'm still off topic...what's the damn question? Answer me that, I will give you the most ontopic reply there is.
Galbraith
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

the question is:

"Whats up now ? "

Rotfl

or maybe i am wrong Question
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Oh, I can tell you that...the sky!

I win! Cool

Last edited by Darth Cid on Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Why u r still offtopic? Because u don't understand what the topic is about dude. U need a translation IMHO : o . I rly wanted to be nice, on topic and so on, but when I see your posts - I just can't be that. If u would think a lot what u write, and then write it.... but ur making it inverted - first u write, then u think. Good luck in life with that way, may Lord bless thee' o poo' soul!
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Of course I think when I write.

Last edited by Darth Cid on Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Galbraith
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

thx man!
that was helpful SiSi
N4p4lm
Disciple

Darth stfu and listen while we're dissin coz u're pissin us off with ur offtops o_O as we where discussing a rather important matter before u kicked in ~~

So y0 lemme tell ya a little sumthin man - Whats tha move man ? I come down here all the way from the city just to read your bullshit ? So right now i gotta kick the bass for the brothaz n sistaz to let them kno' whats on o_____O yo kno what im sayin ?

Last edited by N4p4lm on Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

What's the important matter? You got PK'd? You import items? You steal my newspaper?

Apparently, the topic has been beaten into the ground, so there's no reason to be on topic, I request this thread be closed.

Last edited by Darth Cid on Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
What's the important matter? You got PK'd? You import items?

Nope. It is that u don't understand what's the topic about, omg. I think that u rly need translation of that topic.
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
What's the important matter? You got PK'd? You import items?

That just shows how little you understood.

Your sarcasm works against you, smartass.

Labiri, now's the time to lock this topic SiSi
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Apparently, translate it into Mexican! GhGh

My god, I've replied to everything this thread hits on, yet talking about the topic is consdiered offtopic. Go figure.

Quote:
Labiri, now's the time to lock this topic

You thief, I said that already.
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:

Quote:

GET ME OUTTA HERE, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE !

Dude, u rly don't know what we are saying to you. N4p4lm tried ur lvl - didn't worked. I tried to translate - didn't worked. Hariel tried to get it straight - didn't worked. WTF we have 2 do for you 2 understand eh?
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: The Big Conclussion Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:
N4p4lm wrote:
Most polish players say you shouldnt be the servers or the forums administrator.

Gee, that's hard to debate on, being Lord Labiri is the fkn' creator of the fkn' Rebirth mod!

N4p4lm wrote:
Whats up now ?

Why the "Whats up now ?" You didn't prove a point. There are less Americans here than there are Polish and if it's anyone I expected to be discriminated on it would have been Americans but I have yet to see the "discrimination" you and any other of your friends speak of. So far, anyone Italian or Brazilian or etc. has been very helpful to me. If Lord Labiri only cared about Italians he would have figured out a way to make the Rebirth exclusive to them and put all the NPC conversations in Italian to tell everyone, "If you can't understand this, you're not welcome!"

N4p4lm wrote:
The fact of the matter is lots of peple wanted to state their oppinions on this subject yet u just shut them up halfway of writing their posts coz u dont have the guts to solve anything.

Excuse me? How can Lord Labiri KNOW when you're posting in this particular thread and closed before you can click "Submit"? Have you discovered the hidden camera he has on all ReX players computers?

N4p4lm wrote:
Its now you that should be apologizing but Nemesis himself - concluding you proved italians are cowards when it comes to any argumentative discussion and taking responsibility. TOTAL COWARDS.

You speak of discrimination against you, yet you just practiced discrimination against the entire Italian community over something one person did.

N4p4lm wrote:
Ban me if u think its gonna solve the problem i dont really care - do whatever you need to escape the discussion and the responsibility. THE FACT OS FORUM IS FOR DISCUSSIONS AND PLACING YOUR OPPINIONS. The game is for playin - obviously u got it the other way around.

In conclusion(and it's only spelled with 1 s, asshole), I say that Lord Labiri does a fine way job when he closes your complaint over dumb things. Look, I've been PK'd before, I've been MK'd by all kinds of ways, ambush TP, "teammate" lures monsters into entrance so they strike me down before I can Mana Shield, PK'd and then the "teammates" lures the monsters onto my corpse before I can hit "Restart in Town", etc., etc.(which is why I posted a celebration thread when I hit Level 40, it was a bumpy ride, because I was hoping someone would help me get there quicker they end up making my ride slower) but it's not worth starting a complaint thread, and saying "W-WELL, HE HAS ITEM HE SHOULDN'T STILL HAVE!" Because PK and MK isn't a big deal, it's a set back, it's like falling off a horse, get some equipment and get back on the fkn' horse.

That is why Lord Labiri is having everyone START OVER, it's a solution, a much debated solution, but a solution nonetheless. It will hard to work through ReX back at Level 1, but I can handle because this game is fun to me.

And furthermore, if you feel Lord Labiri is a poor cowardly decision maker and is racist against anyone Non-Italian, don't take the "discrimination" and stop coming to this website and stop playing ReX. Again, I fail to see this "discrimination" you speak of.

P.S. - N4p, for me, to understand, speak in a Southern accent pls.

Last edited by Darth Cid on Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Darth Cid wrote:

Quote:

"Apparently, the topic has been beaten into the ground, so there's no reason to be on topic, I request this thread be closed."
Last edited by Darth Cid on Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

No, you didn't - you said it after me in a post before mine.

I'm going to bed, this is nonsense.

Last edited by Endurio on Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: