Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Big Conclussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N4p4lm
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: The Big Conclussion Reply with quote

Most polish players say you shouldnt be the servers or the forums administrator.
Whats up now ?
The fact of the matter is lots of peple wanted to state their oppinions on this subject yet u just shut them up halfway of writing their posts coz u dont have the guts to solve anything. Its now you that should be apologizing but Nemesis himself - concluding you proved italians are cowards when it comes to any argumentative discussion and taking responsibility. TOTAL COWARDS. Ban me if u think its gonna solve the problem i dont really care - do whatever you need to escape the discussion and the responsibility. THE FACT OS FORUM IS FOR DISCUSSIONS AND PLACING YOUR OPPINIONS. The game is for playin - obviously u got it the other way around.
Gogan
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

just make this like a man - forget them both and let us all start from 0 with nex patch. for me its best sollution.
Anuar
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Why don't you just try to stop provocating people? This would be the first step.
Anyway Nemesis said a bad thing. Don't think that everybody think in the same way.
In my opinion you're just rex player and i don't care about where are u from.

And btw Labiri is a normal person like we are. He's not god so isn't everywhere or always on the forum listening to provocations. And happens that he go out and enjoy real life sometimes GhGh You should try maybe Razz

Anyway if u have to offend all italians it's u that make discriminations. I'm not coward.
If i get mad with a polish (like you for example Smile ) I don't say that all polish are cowards noobs lamers.. etc.. So speak to a person and not to all italians cause u can offend people that doesn't even mind about this mess.

For We Have The Will To Power, With Power We Will Kill!
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

That's the reason why I always discussed decisions here in the forums.
But you aren't able to discuss something without willing to be superior: just check all post by you Napalm.
Probably that's true, I can't administrate an horde of kids crying for being killed: so why are you still around here?
The net is full of fantastic games and communities.

I tried to be mannered by is impossibile to manage to persons like you.
All went fine and polished until you came, so the conclusion is clear Smile

The work is much, the time is short, so I will simply ignore you, in order to listen who REALLY wants to help this community.

I'm not a tyrant or boss, I always tried to be a player that is able to modify the game to ensure a better playing, listening other players' words.
This is not a creating of mine, but of who was able to help in various way.
Not like you.
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

[quote="Nemesis"]It's normal that a a player tell to Administrato what to do?
I dont' think so..

Napalm and Jogi see only their world and only talk about it.. they don't know nothing about Labiri, me and other tester, and the money? What do you talking about? Poor very poor.. I'm Italian, not stupid minority like you.
If you don't like Rex. Go away! Easy, don't you think?quote]

Saying sth like this shows that not we, but you are a 9 year old stupid child. I don't need to know antything about your or Labir etc, because you show all in your posts.

I would like you to tell this in my face... nxt summer i go to Italy, we can meet.

LAbiri it's not about Napalm beeing pked, but that all players were intentended to start from 0 and anyone who manage to import chars&staff from other versions get perm ban. And now it seems that u gave stuff to test and players still hold them, although they shouldn't.
Reset occurs to be the best solution, but a bit harmfull:)
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

The problem is that I gave only a succuby's claw to vincent to test it out and every of you is sure that I always gave items.
All players, even testers, always found by theirself the items. Also because I never played, I have a char just for test the monsters or going by levels.
Then, I made a poll and the result was that the majority didn't wanted the reset, even if I wanted.
And I can't control everyone imports or dupes, so I need you to denounce who is cheating and I can perm ban, as for I did with Orelord and a couple of other players.

So you first have to arrange on what to do, then I will do that.
Don't tell me "please labiri don't reset", because I listen to what you players say. Rarely I take alone strong decision like this.
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Labiri,

Burn it all. Muahahahaha

I mean I don't care if my Sor 50 will be deleted. It is even easier to lvl up with chars like Bn Closed, cause u can use share and of course play from others computers.

But remember what LOD CLOSED 1.09 was... 2 ACCS could be opened at the same time and DUPES were very common. So reseting will not solve the problem.

I guess the best idea is Endurio's one. Letting Jest's Farewell and other things findable again and of course making Jest Crest and Enchanter easier to find, I'm sure it was easier to find them in other versions, and not all Italian found their enchanters in this version, I'm quite sure of that. Ask them and they will answer I guess.

Sorry Labiri, but I have to do this.

Napalm, I couldn't reply the other post, so I will reply here.

N4p wrote:
Every player had a chance to test reb long before it went public, by paying a small amount of money to back the project up and by doing so was enabled to get beta versions and test them.

I dont have rofl items - because as I wrote earlier I stopped playing after test session II mainly coz of sound issues, and chose not to import any of my previous rebirth characters. So before you write any further idiotic sarcastics - read carefully what was written in previous posts and get some info.

Do you REALLY read others posts? Or only read w u want? I always knew u were stupid, but now I'm sure you're not only stupid but also dumb and can't understand a joke. You knew I was been sarcastic but didn't get anything.

READ CAREFULLY WHAT I SAID:

D4mn3d wrote:
Did u buy the whole project? Wow.
Why don't u have rofl items?

I will translate to you asshole. Who are you to think YOU CAN IMPORT OR DO WHATEVER U WANT only because u gave some money to Labiri?

You DO NOT OWN ReX, you are paying much attention on the italians but look to yourself for a moment, are you saying ppl who donate are better than who don't?

Talking about superiority. I thought it would be great to duel with u, but it is worthless. You can't even discuss like a normal person. You would never be a match for me, not even in my worst day.

And Hariel talked to me about your duel with him GhGh
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Regarding enchanters of crests, I haven't changed the drop since ts11, that's very old, and people still find them. They are just very rare, if you like or not. I hope you will find them soon.
BTW, I won't burn anyone, but we will make restrictions for the future features that are slacking because of this assholes.

Ps: Napalm, you should thank italians to have made donations, because if you are playing right now is only because they helped me to rent a server and the web domain (and with their suggestions and hard work to test and balance in game).
They didn't need any preferences, any items gave from me: they have just played without coming to me to cry and lament.
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

D4mn3d wrote:

And Hariel talked to me about your duel with him GhGh

This has nothing to do with the current situation and I've told you nothing that I haven't said in N4p4lm's presence. Personally, I'm past the point of useless quarreling and I'm slowly learning to separate playing and talking in the game.

And this is what perhaps should be done here. BUT, people should NEVER forget about what has been said here. Because N4p4lm brought up an important point here about equality and equal opportunity of players on this server. ALSO it is important to not forget how he mentioned backing up his items, which is under no circumstances acceptable in a legit community. Above all, noone should forget what people here said about minorities (I'm not even going to mention names.) To the person who said this, if you meet Rlyeh on the street an if you two get a fight, I'll be the guy with the baseball bat covering Rlyeh's ass while he punches the jest's crest's out of you.

Labiri, you're the man to fix this and you always said you want concrete suggestions. I give you a suggestion - make a topic where you post the names of all discontinued items (as I said before, you probably have the logs for those items) and then publicly declare that you'll rid those items off the servers and you'll either delete them from the drop lists or make the findable in THIS VERSION. This is my suggestion, I'm not sure if you're practically able to delete all of those items, so give some feedback and we'll see how to handle this, I'll help you as much as I can. Because this has to be handled unless you want to witness civil war.

And to everyone - don't blame Labiri for all of this, because he can be the one to fix it for you.
We count on you, make it fair for all.
Galbraith
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

behind all other stuff what Napalm said, (racist or national supremacy and discrimination, and all other things, like to show how noob one can be to cheat and post win here) stands one important thing:
advice, maybe proposal (often in demand form)
this is:

pls, do smth to let players feel equal
    dont tolerate any way of cheating.
    dont trust any player (even some friends)
    make game more balanced

The best how to do that in my opinion is reset, yes but to prevent further ability to cheat - make Rex close server.
I know that maybe it is hard to do. It may consume huge amount of time and vital, but it is worth.
Maybe some pple could help with that and all other Reb things. Dont hesitate to ask in English too, Labiri, your English is good and communicative. Many pple would love the idea to help you (IMO). I dont know how u work now, maybe u got some helpers and u divide tasks to them, maybe not. If not, think about it, it is hard to do ALL stuff linked with Reb by only yourself.
Everyone knows already that Rebirth is YOURS.
Maybe someone should manage forum other one website?
I think that for sure u would find some pple interesting in helping to develop that now not so small thing called Rebirth.
as u wrote - work is lot. The Story is not finished (maybe even not started?) many things need changing even now.
a patch is coming but there is (should be) huge queue of things waiting to include in next patch.

You put much effort to make game stable (you and testers) but it is far from balance. (thats the reason why some of my friends wont come here)
Napalm started saying here about some nice to see changes (he done that in some special way of him, but ..)
that changes will provide some balance in the game, this would be some STEP to make it more and more balanced.
The attitude of the state was maybe not right (couse as u, Labiri said - u dont give any of Ita players extra stuff, and threat them in special way, but it looked like u do) but essence was true and right, game need balancing and most pple want it.
Some are looking just ahead to next patch, and some just giving proposition to make it better and better.

I wont say nothing about other purposes of Napalm posts, couse i dont care whom he duels and what country that man is from, and how noob, pro or whatever he may be

Why I posted this post?

I just felt that someone who can help all community with nice advice, what to add into patch can be so easily ignored.
And i saw me or other guys in that place.

I dont agree with Napalm that EVERY Italian is noob or whatever

Noobs can be everywhere on this earth, friends too.
The same is for pro

Do you know, why Rebirth is so popular, and why so many pple started to playing here, and almost stop on classic?
The main reason was: THIS IS PLACE WHERE NO CHEATS EXISTS.

ofc there was other reasons as well.
but that feature was trademark and good advertisement
And again many pple could play game they love with no fear that someone can dupe their items by just joining their game.
It is important to not loose that feature.
No hacks, dupes, other cheats - everyone can feel legit and equal
(OFC - ALL CHETERS GTFO from Reb)

IMO

making it close (just like in d2) would provide solution to many problems and, close some unwanted discussion.
using some pple of good will would make it real

best regards

Galbraith
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Galbraith wrote:
behind all other stuff what Napalm said, (racist or national supremacy and discrimination, and all other things, like to show how noob one can be to cheat and post win here) stands one important thing:
advice, maybe proposal (often in demand form)
this is:

pls, do smth to let players feel equal
    dont tolerate any way of cheating.
    dont trust any player (even some friends)
    make game more balanced

The best how to do that in my opinion is reset, yes but to prevent further ability to cheat - make Rex close server.
I know that maybe it is hard to do. It may consume huge amount of time and vital, but it is worth.
Maybe some pple could help with that and all other Reb things. Dont hesitate to ask in English too, Labiri, your English is good and communicative. Many pple would love the idea to help you (IMO). I dont know how u work now, maybe u got some helpers and u divide tasks to them, maybe not. If not, think about it, it is hard to do ALL stuff linked with Reb by only yourself.
Everyone knows already that Rebirth is YOURS.
Maybe someone should manage forum other one website?
I think that for sure u would find some pple interesting in helping to develop that now not so small thing called Rebirth.
as u wrote - work is lot. The Story is not finished (maybe even not started?) many things need changing even now.
a patch is coming but there is (should be) huge queue of things waiting to include in next patch.

You put much effort to make game stable (you and testers) but it is far from balance. (thats the reason why some of my friends wont come here)
Napalm started saying here about some nice to see changes (he done that in some special way of him, but ..)
that changes will provide some balance in the game, this would be some STEP to make it more and more balanced.
The attitude of the state was maybe not right (couse as u, Labiri said - u dont give any of Ita players extra stuff, and threat them in special way, but it looked like u do) but essence was true and right, game need balancing and most pple want it.
Some are looking just ahead to next patch, and some just giving proposition to make it better and better.

I wont say nothing about other purposes of Napalm posts, couse i dont care whom he duels and what country that man is from, and how noob, pro or whatever he may be

Why I posted this post?

I just felt that someone who can help all community with nice advice, what to add into patch can be so easily ignored.
And i saw me or other guys in that place.

I dont agree with Napalm that EVERY Italian is noob or whatever

Noobs can be everywhere on this earth, friends too.
The same is for pro

Do you know, why Rebirth is so popular, and why so many pple started to playing here, and almost stop on classic?
The main reason was: THIS IS PLACE WHERE NO CHEATS EXISTS.

ofc there was other reasons as well.
but that feature was trademark and good advertisement
And again many pple could play game they love with no fear that someone can dupe their items by just joining their game.
It is important to not loose that feature.
No hacks, dupes, other cheats - everyone can feel legit and equal
(OFC - ALL CHETERS GTFO from Reb)

IMO

making it close (just like in d2) would provide solution to many problems and, close some unwanted discussion.
using some pple of good will would make it real

best regards

Galbraith

This is how we should look at this, not just offend other people. Good suggestions, Gal.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Bad Words?
Italian player are most than Polish -> Polish are a Rex Minority.. It's true.

In Italiano: sono una minoranza.. che c'è di offensivo, non gli ho detto minorati!

It's only a game guys.. i will meet everyone in Italy, no problem.

c yaa

Last edited by Nemesis on Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoTToR_M
Tristram's Son

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Altro che polacchi vieni a tavarnelle, cacca GhGh

In English: come to my town instead meet Polish Rulez
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Thanks Endurio, Galbraith.

I want to say that in patch I'm workin on, I already replaced "discontinued" item with a "null" item and fixed the problem.
I will also work on the poor drop of certain items.

And, while I'm working in these days, please contact me for suggestions for balance or write them here, as Moon and Endurio did Smile
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

LABiRi wrote:

I want to say that in patch I'm workin on, I already replaced "discontinued" item with a "null" item and fixed the problem.
I will also work on the poor drop of certain items.

That's great news, which items EXACTLY will be removed?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: