Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Big Conclussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Oh sorry. Muahahahaha
Avastaryi
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Oh well, I've never thought I'll post here,

Conclusions:

1) Napalm was pked,
2) pk used strange stuff,
3) Napalm cheated,
4) Napalm has a problem, as usual, saying: "stfu lol, while we, intelligent people, are talking!1",
5) other people have a problem too: Ditihrim. Or he is Napalm's alter ego, or his n00blet,
6) Napalm is either an asshole, or mentally weak,
7) same for Dithrim (in Poland we have nice description for such kind of people: "wazeliniarz". Unfortunately I don't recognise at the moment suitable word in english.

Some words about Napalm (I don't know Dithrim, he is probably newb, whilst Napalm isn't): he like to argue, he even more like to argue when he know that opponents don't care about what he says. He has probably no private life (however he often says: "lol, I have other things to do than playing". But - had some high lvl characters, managed to delete'em and created new one, had probably the best stuff from Polish players; also he was quite good in classic diablo, and had good stuff and high characters. Some of you may think: "oh my, he is 14 and have no life!". No. He is about 20, and has no life. He spent most of his life at computer, pwning in Q2, D2, D1, SC, Rebirth... so beware! He pwn you!

All these deductions are from 4 topics here, some topics on realm.pl forum, and about 400 comments to DiabloDay news (mostly read before DD stuff deleted them - DD sucks, sory R. ;p). Napalm is an idiot. Don't touch him. Even I know it.

To be honest, I must admit that he thinks sometimes, and his notes about Rebirth balance are pure true.

P&P,
Ava
Darth Cid
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Avastaryi wrote:

Conclusions:

1) Napalm was pked,
3) Napalm cheated,
4) Napalm has a problem, as usual, saying: "stfu lol, while we, intelligent people, are talking!1",
5) other people have a problem too: Ditihrim. Or he is Napalm's alter ego, or his n00blet,
7) same for Dithrim (in Poland we have nice description for such kind of people: "wazeliniarz". Unfortunately I don't recognise at the moment suitable word in english.

Some words about Napalm (I don't know Dithrim, he is probably newb, whilst Napalm isn't): he like to argue, he even more like to argue when he know that opponents don't care about what he says. He has probably no private life (however he often says: "lol, I have other things to do than playing". But - had some high lvl characters, managed to delete'em and created new one, had probably the best stuff from Polish players; also he was quite good in classic diablo, and had good stuff and high characters. Some of you may think: "oh my, he is 14 and have no life!". No. He is about 20, and has no life. He spent most of his life at computer, pwning in Q2, D2, D1, SC, Rebirth... so beware! He pwn you!

All these deductions are from 4 topics here, some topics on realm.pl forum, and about 400 comments to DiabloDay news (mostly read before DD stuff deleted them - DD sucks, sory R. ;p). Napalm is an idiot. Don't touch him. Even I know it.

To be honest, I must admit that he thinks sometimes, and his notes about Rebirth balance are pure true.

P&P,
Ava

Those are bad conclusions, I certainly don't think anyone here is stupid...well I'm am, but no one else. I do think some people don't have lives, I DO know I don't have a life, I'm 21, I'm a grocery store clerk, and I play ReX or classic Sonic games when I'm not working...I live on my own though. Rulez I do think Napalm took it a bit far making two complaint threads but to each their own. Everyone here probably plays better Diablo than I do so ya know...it's hard not to get offended by what people say, but walk it off because words are words, they're not actions, I don't think it should matter if you're Italian, Polish, Brazilian, American, Mexican, German, etc., etc. if you're on this forum, playing ReX, you're all on this game to do one thing...have fun. I fear I've went offtopic again, so this is the last time I post in this thread.
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Avastaryi wrote:

Conclusions:

1) Napalm was pked,
3) Napalm cheated,

I don't know if u read all the topics, but it seems u don't. Or misunderstood the meaning. Read it carefully second time, maybe then u'll got the right conclusions. I don't want to explain same thing 20 times.

Thx for the complements anyways, love ya 2 dude! :*
HeNtai
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

"Avastaryi" czyj to fast? Fiskio

omfg stfu dats Pure Pwnage lol
tan_Gonarro=BH=
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Nie mam pojecia, ale facet najwyrazniej wie co gada...
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

OMG, I can't leave you a couple of hours (just the time to argue with girlfriend) and this board becomes a true mess GhGh

Lets love each other guys, relax a bit, I need Triste
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

LABiRi wrote:
OMG, I can't leave you a couple of hours (just the time to argue with girlfriend) and this board becomes a true mess

Lets love each other guys, relax a bit, I need

Man I can't relax when a guys calls my ppl 'stupid minority', then his post gets deleted and for everyone the case is pure, no one has said 'stupid minority', relax, no prob.... I just can't.
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Yep, I will phisically punish him at the first meeting we'll do, I promise SiSi

(I'm not ridiculizing the happening, I'm just try to bring the situation on a more calm level..but it's true, he should'nt have said so, but I think he was meaning "minority" here on Rex, as he specified in some posts.
Btw, go ahead guys, I ask this as a personal favour..)
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

U got me wrong dude. I don't want him punished. I just want equal chances and really not to find racists or rude ppl at least here.

From my information the post was deleted by you, LABiRi. Why u done that?
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Bytheway, if possibile I am still very interested in Napalm's dossier.
And wich is the "Thanathos post" that was deleted? Was it on this board or another one?
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Dithrim wrote:
U got me wrong dude. I don't want him punished. I just want equal chances and really not to find racists or rude ppl at least here.

From my information the post was deleted by you, LABiRi. Why u done that?

I didn't deleted anything, also because I wasn't at home, I just came back.
(and all I did was locking the 2 3ds, I usually don't remove anything).
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Sry I meant the Nemesis' one about minority.

N4p4lm's doing his dossier, don't worry.

p.s. check my PM : P

Endurio wrote:
And you would have, if Thanatos' reply to one of the locked threads wasn't erased.

"I'm an italian, I'm not a minority like you." - this is rude prejudice and should not be tolerated.

Hariel got me into an error. Nemesis said that, right?
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Well probably was the user himself to edit/erase the post.
Is my policy to never edit or delete stuff...neither to close topics, but in the previous 2 cases I didn't want to discuss on racism here. Because it's not the place, and because I hate discriminations. Some stuff makes me mad Smile
So please forgive me for locking posts, but I can't stand to some hot discussions like racism.
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

For me it's ok, u cut senseless discussion in that way.

But look at it that way- maybe N4p4lm isn't that bad as most of Italians think? He wanted to cr8 a discussion on a good level, but the only answer he got was 'NOOB' or 'L O O S E R', so he thinked that this conversation is senseless.

And now we're called rude and the fault is pushed on us. That's not fair IMHO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: