Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Big Conclussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N4p4lm
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ten fast to moj dawno zaginiony brat, ktory przyglada sie memu zyciu z mrokow ciemnosci i wie wszystko nawet lepiej niz ja sam :s
Zelgadis
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Avastaryi wrote:
Oh well, I've never thought I'll post here,

Conclusions:

1) Napalm was pked,
2) pk used strange stuff,
3) Napalm cheated,
4) Napalm has a problem, as usual, saying: "stfu lol, while we, intelligent people, are talking!1",
5) other people have a problem too: Ditihrim. Or he is Napalm's alter ego, or his n00blet,
6) Napalm is either an asshole, or mentally weak,
7) same for Dithrim (in Poland we have nice description for such kind of people: "wazeliniarz". Unfortunately I don't recognise at the moment suitable word in english.

Now I can say that only 1 or 2 PPL are poor idiots.
Hey dude you rock Rulez

Avastaryi wrote:
Some words about Napalm (I don't know Dithrim, he is probably newb, whilst Napalm isn't): he like to argue, he even more like to argue when he know that opponents don't care about what he says. He has probably no private life (however he often says: "lol, I have other things to do than playing". But - had some high lvl characters, managed to delete'em and created new one, had probably the best stuff from Polish players; also he was quite good in classic diablo, and had good stuff and high characters. Some of you may think: "oh my, he is 14 and have no life!". No. He is about 20, and has no life. He spent most of his life at computer, pwning in Q2, D2, D1, SC, Rebirth... so beware! He pwn you!

Now many points are clear.

About racism:

Nemesis said "I'm Italian, not a idiot minority like you".
Not correct at all, that's true.
But i think this reaction is at the same level of "the good level discussion" of Napalm:
N4p4lm wrote:
talking about banning me or whoever else for mearly reacting to an unfair and simply lame challenge is not only rude but also shows the true nature of italians

N4p4lm wrote:
all italian players are genuine newbz

N4p4lm wrote:
I understand italian attitude more in terms of lame no skilled lying bunch of newbs

I think that no one here is racist, or wanted to be racist. But if Neme is rude, someone else is rude too. Also, someone else seems to have something like a paranoia for discrimination. Instead, i think you're tryn' to find a matter to break up the balls to Labiri and to us at all.

In conclusion Nemesis is not a lamer, Napalm is PK'ed and he hasn't anymore his equip, and many people here think that he's a silly crying dumbass.
Peace.

N4p4lm wrote:
Ten fast to moj dawno zaginiony brat, ktory przyglada sie memu zyciu z mrokow ciemnosci i wie wszystko nawet lepiej niz ja sam :s

la tua senza mutande. Quel tegame.
{BLACK DRAGONS}

Last edited by Zelgadis on Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

1. The guy u said he rocks is a fast (it means it's a guy who's nick is false) and he posted this for joke.
2. The posts of N4p4lm u selected are those when he found that there can't be any normal discussion with u, cause u call every1 noob.
3. I think it's time to end this and discuss more important things, isn't it? Leave those things, plx.
Zelgadis
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Dithrim wrote:
1. The guy u said he rocks is a fast (it means it's a guy who's nick is false) and he posted this for joke.

Maybe, but he is fuckin' right.

Dithrim wrote:
2. The posts of N4p4lm u selected are those when he found that there can't be any normal discussion with u cause u call every1 noob.

That's not the point, i was just sarcastic.

Dithrim wrote:
3. I think it's time to end this and discuss more important things, isn't it?

Cool.

Dithrim wrote:
Leave those things, plx.

?
{BLACK DRAGONS}
Avastaryi
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Dithrim wrote:

Sory for spam, but for make things clear: I'm not. I'm this guy responsible for strange screens in one topic on realm.pl posted some weeks ago.

Last edited by Avastaryi on Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

"I'm Italian, not stupid minority like you." was said by Nemesis, yes.

There was NO post deleted and it was NOT thanatos who said this, I observed wrong.
(No wonder with all those random comments in locked topics all around the place.)

Sorry for inconveniance.

Labiri, you don't need to babysit anyone. For now, let both sides show what they have to say -
the problem on the forum will solve itself.

You have to solve the poblem within the game Smile

N4p4lm will send me the dossier too and I will also take a look at it and comment to him. I think the more opinions on it he gets, the more balanced it could get.

Hariel.
GANGI@
Hell's Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I want to see and read also that dossier

Anyway there is a post open with some change that should be done for the next version, so just stop ''not talking'' Smile and go on writing there idea and proposal, or just discuss that

Peace and enjoy.
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

The man who wrote one post up is right, let's talk about patch, not shits who's minority or not.

So I think bow and warr dmg should be lowered a bit, 'cause it's really to high now. Warr can get about 600dmg, and so on kill mage with 2 hits, and sometimes a bow with one hit.

If I'm a warr and I think it's dmg is too high, so what do other class players think? : )
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Dithrim wrote:

If I'm a warr and I think it's dmg is too high, so what do other class players think? : )

600 O_o

Fucking humongous Very Happy
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Dith only in theory:)
6xx vs mage (with very good atros and low mana:) ), go try to kill rouge without shield Very Happy
And in practice it doesn't look so preety 'cause u can have not enough cth (like i got 176 and Guess with mage got 200ac). So u have to lower your dmg (take off viking and put izu helm,or change izu sword on ksoh),and then dmg drasticly goes down:). And vs mage/rouge u need much mana,so u have to take off atros and put on witch's of universe (if u find such;p) so your stats goes down one more time and dmg isn't so preety like it looked on the begining.
With roug it is worse because u need a shield and ssoh/ksoh and dmg goes to about 220;s. Even when rouge uses low AC not always u can put on Izu+viking.
So it looks preety only on paper:)
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Even it would go down by half - it's still 4 hits to kill mage, 2 to kill rogue. That doesn't look good, eh?
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

U want to kill a mage or not?Smile
4 hits it's still very much, try to catch a good mage (for exmp. Guess,Raist etc). We tried to kill Guess with 3 warrs and we manage some time;p (like 2/5).
And rouge? No matter if 1-2-3-4 hits, if rouge gets under the sword it is end. In classic Diablo rouge was for 3 hits (2 for 4xx ms and 1 for life if escapes).
Warr in classic vs rouge ~160dmg (2-3heals,2-3tele)
Warr in Reb vs rouge ~ 220 dmg (1heal+1tele) or take off atros and put witch's/universe and u got dmg from classic;]
Rouge in classic ~ 120 dmg
Rouge in Reb ~300 dmg? ;d
So who's got the pain Dith? Very Happy

btw. skad masz modka? Clown
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Model wrote:

Rouge in Reb ~300 dmg? ;d

~350 dmg, Model ;/
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Model: With right eq u can get more than dmg u said.

I want to kill the mage but still I think warr has too much dmg. Btw what u said about the CTH - that could be a point. Lower some dmg, raise CTH, eh? ; ]

p.s. wyslalem Labiemu prosbe poparta argumentami dlaczego ja : P

Zelgadis, about that fast guy u think he's right - he admired to me in PM he was wrong and readed the posts 2 fast AND misunderstood their meaning : )
Zelgadis
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Now he's not right at all.
Rotfl
{BLACK DRAGONS}
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: