Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Big Conclussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

No he isn't ; p take an example from him, he admired he was wrong, now it's your turn Very Happy
Zelgadis
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Ok, I take example from him: I'm so cool and I'm totally right, so peace and love Rotfl
{BLACK DRAGONS}
Raistlin(DM)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Give me the forum moderator and there will be only interesting topics (ofcourse if i'll said that they r interesting;p)...no spam...no flood...no stupid questions...a lot of ppls banned from forum so maybe they'll start to resolve problems in game and show how much "pr0" they r there instead of forum spamming etc

have a nice day

DeeP's edit : English on main,please Smile

Sorry Endurio,i provided personally to edit Smile
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

'Give me'..... maybe that's a bit too harsh, don't u think? U forgot the magic word, this is one thing. And that was an order or smth? This is 2nd thing.
~DeeP~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Raistlin(DM) wrote:

Give me the forum moderator and there will be only interesting topics (ofcourse if i'll said that they r interesting;p)...no spam...no flood...no stupid questions...a lot of ppls banned from forum so maybe they'll start to resolve problems in game and show how much "pr0" they r there instead of forum spamming etc

have a nice day

I will handle this question well,no problem Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: