Rebirth Rebirth Expansion
Diablo Expansion: The Rebirth

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Apocalypse Spell-Disagree (Labiri Please Read and Answer)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do u think Apocalypse spell was good or bad for REX?
Good
38%
 38%  [ 12 ]
Bad
61%
 61%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 31

anubis
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: No Apocalypse Spell-Disagree (Labiri Please Read and Answer) Reply with quote

The world is fast!
Nobody have time to keep playing for hours to get 1 simple lvl up.
I just want to make my statement in this post that Apocalypse spell did help me a lot with its staff.
Even with it was hard to lvl up!

Now think about one thing: My buddies are all lvl 45, 48, even 50... They are all this because of what? Apocalypse staff.
The Apoca staff is unfair? Maybe it is.
But MORE unfair is the fact that im only lvl 34 and im weak! I just dont have my apoca staff anymore...

So if i downloaded REX one week earlier, i would be lvl 45, 46...would be happy and apoca staff wouldnt be necessary for me.

So, again, i think REmoving Apoca Staff is only bad for noobs like my character. The strong guys keep strong and the weak MORE weak!

Think about this Labiri...
Endurio
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Why don't you get to their lvl without apoca staff? You can then laugh in their faces about getting up by yourself, not with the help of some lame apoca staff? Make this to your advantage and just have fun with the game.
Model
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

i made 49 without apo o_O
stop wining 41-42 is no problem to make and u got flamedart if u can't do it your own, nab;/
LABiRi
Master Of The Rebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

I totally quote Endurio and Model.
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

apoc is lame. you can also play with lower lvl chars, char lvl isnt the most important thing. u need skill! i know its hard to exp but NOONE forces you to... if u want to get high lvl char and you have fun on playing, its no prob for you to exp with apoc, like every rog/warri normally do...
HeNtai
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

My idea is to make apo staff or book with for example 49 lvl REQ.
How about that? Rulez

omfg stfu dats Pure Pwnage lol
Thanatos[IE]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Moon wrote:
apoc is lame. you can also play with lower lvl chars, char lvl isnt the most important thing. u need skill! i know its hard to exp but NOONE forces you to... if u want to get high lvl char and you have fun on playing, its no prob for you to exp with apoc, like every rog/warri normally do...

Wink
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

to make apoc book with lvl req (if it would but be possible) isnt good idea because the high lvl chars can exp the other chars Wink i think its good that apoc is gone! Rulez
Gogan
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

it's very good that it's gone

That guy from the first post just told us that he was using a bug. Ban for him? Rotfl

"I'm so weak, i can't lvlup without it ;(" - omfg so noobish o_O
Galbraith
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

i voted to have apo back, but not to exp or kill other players, just becouse i like that spell Smile
btw 49 lev requiment wont be so easy to implement with certain spell book IMO, but idea is great.
i propose to nerf that spell too.
I just like how it work, not how it kills in so easy way, and how it helped someone to level up without eforts.
in concern like unfairness in PvP, better will be make this spell unable to attack in PvP, like it was in classic, now it is Fire based and its purpose is different than killing only triple immunes.
Maybe change this like it was in classic?

so:

- nerf it
- prevent using in PvP

or

add some other nice spell Question i just dont like empty spaces in Wizards book Razz

just finished downloading new version and going to play
Birra
Moon
Dungeon Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

you cannot hit someone with apoc, but theres a bug that u get hitted if u stand next to a monster which get hitted by apoc.
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Galbraith wrote:

so:

- nerf it
- prevent using in PvP

or

add some other nice spell Question i just dont like empty spaces in Wizards book Razz

just finished downloading new version and going to play
Birra

Grrr, if it would be that easy to prevent it in using it in PK/PvP, that would be done, don't u think?

LOL 'add some other nice spell' I don't think it would be easy too... but u can help if u can do that for sure, dude.
Galbraith
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Dith u noob, ofc it easy -> look how it work in classic

best regards
MarmoR
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

bad bad bad Smile
Dithrim
Disciple

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: (No subject) Reply with quote

Gal if ur so smart and pr0 - do that dude, don't shout 'HEY HEY HEY GIVE APOC BACK OR NEW SPELLS PLX CAUSE I WANT THAT C'MON C'MON'. And do it balanced, not to harm game mechanics.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebirth Expansion Forum Index -> Horadrim's Hall All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: